Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you listen while you design? - Minitokyo

Do you listen while you design?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

depends of my mood... somedays... J-pop and K-pop [BoA, Ayumi, etc...], somedays... J-Rock [Malice Mizer], somedays... Anime OST [Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito, Full Metal Alquemist, hack.//SIGN, Ghost in the Shell, etc...], somedays... French Music [Alizee, and Noir], somedays Indian Music, somedays Israel Traditional Songs, somedays latin Music [Sandro, Piero, Leo Dan, and any others... ^^'], somedays classic music, and somedays Christian Songs... but the whole time i'm like the silence!!! [i'm get bored easy by the songs! ^^']

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Absolutely yes! At office while I'm working or at home while surfing the internet, usually I'm listening to J-pop or anime songs.

I listen to any music when i paint or color my pictures, it depends on my mood, what i hear, it could be every thing (ne heavy metal, but everythin else)
In the end you can see very often the mood in my works^^
actually i like all the anime soundtracks i call my own^^
my userpage pic as an example was made with classic musik, (i was depressed a little bit)

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

I always listen to music, while doing anything. The kind of music really differs though, even while designing. The kind of music doesnt really interfere with what I want to design, so I can listen to anything.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

:) I usually listen to something while doing things on my computer, but often times I do not listen to music while painting.

:nerd: It has been known for a long time that certain types of music are more conductive to learning and creativity, while others are more distractive. Generally, any music with a beat, fast tempo, and lyrics, is a distractant to our learning capabilities. That is why those types of music, as well as TV, hinder us from performing analytical tasks very well. I have been demonstrated this in music class back in Germany when I was in 7th grade. That was about 11 years ago.

:nerd: However, it has also been proven that music which does not exhibit the qualities listed above, helps us in learning. That would mostly include classical (though not all classical), most instrumental music, as well as a good portion of new age and electronica (primarily the more ambient varieties).

:) That is why I either do not listen to music when painting, or listen to something more low key. I find that I do not require to be distracted in my times of creativity, and that I feel entirely comfortable to be faced with the recesses of my mind.

Adrima

Adrima

.: Rippen Kitten :.

I'm always listening to music, dosen't matter what I'm doing for how long - if only plays music in the backround ^^ , i'm always happy XD

.: Maybe we want to live in this tranquille and sad world? :.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

yep yep, all the time when I'm working on something, need to listen to upbeat stuff, mostly dance music, I enjoy listening to Ayumi Hamasaki music most, it depends on my mood though, sometimes I'd rather have something softer, like classical.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

always
can't live without music
i do it all the time
i'm listening 2 music rite now
but i will only draw when there is something in mind
i like original pics
i'm starting 2 draw some but i can't really think of anything
so i juz have 2 B in the mood i like to draw in
and it also depends on the music,.... by that i mean
if there is no good music in the radio
the answer will B no,.... but rite now in these times
the music makes me happy :D
so now u know
well c u around

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Not always, I like to work in silence. Can't concentrate with noise. ^_^'

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Yup,I usually listen to music when I'm drawing.It helps get the creative juices flowing and it helps when I'm working on something for a while.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Led Zepplin or Jazz + Green tea + Computer = Artistic Bliss

Summoner

Lotosypherine

I don't always listen to something but when it comes to that I listen whatever fits my mood and all that works on the outcome of my work at that time.

n>1

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I LUV music ^___^
i listen to it before I go to bed and when I do my hmwk... well, most of the time anyway ^____^
i like to when I wall, but it slows down my computer.. it's bad enough with one PS7 running XD

anything but mostly linkin park , some rap either snoop dogg or eminem and sometimes even sarah brightman when im too stressed

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Yup. Normally listen to japanese music. Sometimes, the song I listen to needs to fit the theme of my art. It's weird but I'm able to have the 'feel' this way.

Movin'...

DNG

DNG

Demonic

DNG listens to music when drawing. Because I prefer to draw action, I like listening to Hip Hop and Rock music. But I don't listen to music all the time.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Depends on the day or mood... Last time I usually heard Good Charlotte...^^

yes, I listen to Pink Floyd while photoshoping^^

Signature Image

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

Can't draw without music, can't live without music..
anime ost is the perfect ones when i'm drawing

Signature

sutareru

sutareru

.pagawasumpa.

i listen to music on my playlist...skip around to different songs depending on how i feel.

Psychodelic Productions...affiliated with Telecommunications Online Inc...a FreyaGizamaluke.RobertFrosting Company.

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

yeah I liten to music it's relaxing and fills the empty void of silence....I don't like it when it's really quiet. I usually listen to my fav radio station because when i'm in the zone - so to speak - I don't like having to keep getting up and changing the CD. I just like to start and don't stop until I finish.

uhm well yes, i like to listen to any kind of music whenever i design. Depends on my mood. blah blah.. But ok lately i listen to music like rock/trance.

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

I play music that fits the mood I'm in... Especially for the themes of whatever i'm drawin...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

it's an always for me
i am doin it rite now :D ^^
music is sumfinn that is needed everywhere

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.