Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 post your fastest minesweeper time! XD - Minitokyo

post your fastest minesweeper time! XD

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol bucket-shot - I just pulled this one quickly. How did I do it so fast under such a difficult round? I have no idea.

http://img135.exs.cx/img135/7725/image10eb.jpg

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

^_^' This...was rather random. Lol.

K, on easy, (and I enforce the fact that this was completely a fluke), my best time is 2 seconds.

Intermediate is 63.

And on expert, which took forever, my record is 224. I've never really had anyone else to compare times to, since no one has been odd enough to talk about it with me (I mean that in a good sense! ;) ), but it took a long time to get that time. x_x

Quote by Nemontine89Oi, there're rules to Minesweeper? 0_o I must be really dumb. Can someone explain the numbers so I can get smarter?
I'm no way in hell as good as you all.

Lol, don't worry, up until a couple years ago, I just randomly clicked them to see how long I could last without finding a bomb.

Okay, the number in each box tells you how many bombs are touching it on the sides and corners. Eg. a number 2 in a square means that there are two bombs next to or diagonal to it. If you stare at the pictures ppl posted in here long enough, you'll get what I mean.

Basically, you use those numbers to determine which boxes are safe, and which ones have bombs. Sometimes it's luck, since there's no way you can tell, but try not to click the squares with bombs. ^_^'

That's it! It's kinda dorky, but if you're ever bored or want to set a record, try it out! It's pretty fun, I promise.

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

Never been able to beat it... Don't even know HOW to play really ;_;

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

omg I suck at that game XD...never really figured out exactly what the object was lmao...maybe I'll try to play it now while I have this sick time outta school XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sazabi84

Pi ka Yay!!

hhahahahah, i've got only few second for the expert one!! there was an error, the time suddenly stopped, so i was continued it very2 carefullly!!! :pacman:

Alea Iacta Est..

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

My expert record is 143 seconds...
Hey, I challenged everyone here to custom the minesweeper...
Custom it to 24x30, with 200 bombs
anyone succeed in solving it (no matter the time) can PM me, and give me proof that you did ^^ My fren and I finally solved this a few weeks ago after attempting it for so long >.<

Signature

wow ....all the minesweeper pro here....i got nothing to compare.....

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I think i broke a world record with my score.....I have no idea what my scores were for expert or intermediate cause i haven't played minesweeper since my last computer format. but i do remember (unfortuately i don't have proof but friends have seen the score) I GOT 3 seconds FOR beginner. In the seconds i completed beginner.....probably luck more than anything but hey.....still a kick ass record!!!!! BEA THAT

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

hehe, minesweaper!?! i havent played it in ages!
well, my best times are:
Beginner - 7 secs
Intermediate - 53 secs.
Expert - i have no idea?!?
i hope thats not too bad...
*Goes and plays it some more*!
(hmm... short-cut, eh?) well, i never knew! ^^'

28 seconds in beginner.

This isn't a fast time. Just something interesting.

This has got to be the gayest beginner I've ever done in my life. >_> XD
What kind of beginner has 6 MINES IN ONE PLACE?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/afan/Minesweeper.jpg

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Another one coming up. Yeah - I have so many of these records now, it isn't even funny.

Just did this about like... maybe five minutes ago. lol - Oh well.

http://img89.echo.cx/img89/9453/minesweeper3tr.jpg

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol... man Celessa, you're so good! XP i think my fastest was 16 sec on beginner level... i think it was a fluke tho... XP minesweeper isn't my best games... i'm addicted to freecell. ;)

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by fireflywisheslol... i think my fastest was 16 sec on beginner level... i think it
was a fluke tho... XP minesweeper isn't my best games... i'm addicted
to freecell. ;)

Freecell, ne? Ever remind of you this? lol

http://img204.echo.cx/img204/2434/freecell4eh.jpg

Well then, I finally got 10 mines uncovered in a 20 x 20 radius in one second - after like twenty five clicks.

Go figure.

http://img204.echo.cx/img204/9341/minesweeper5go.jpg

Signature

Bach

nightmare life

'm not going to post the pic but my fastest time was 20 seconds but ever since then i haven't been able to beat it under 60

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.