Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When did you first learn to speak english? - Minitokyo

When did you first learn to speak english?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

english - first language
chinese - second language
japanese - third language

learnt english since i could speak [XD]
chinese from 3 years old [kindergarden. XD]
japanese last year.

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

Learned english as long as I can remember.

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

I learnt English from young. Chinese is my mother tongue though, I also learnt it since I could speak.
And since I lived in Japan when I was young, I learnt some Japanese too. But Ive practically forgotten everything now. :(

Anyway English is still the language Im most fluent in..

Well... Just like lots of other French people, I first tortured the English language when I was around 10 or 11. I have had a few courses before that, but that hardly counts.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

english...can't remember when exactly, but since i was young anyway.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Err, propably when I was about 5-6 years old. I was a kid and a kid needs cartoons. And the only cartoon channel that was available to me at that moment was the english Cartoon Network ;P So I started to understand more and more, and before I noticed I knew english, lol. The first years of school give me some guidence how to use the language properly and I memorized some more words, but it was all easy since I understood a lot before. Now english is perfectly natural for me, tho I'm still not satisfied with my level.

up up and away

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

About the age of 1? I believe my first English word was 'dog' and my first word in my native language is 'rice' or something like that.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

When I was in kindergarten... about 2 yrs old... I can't really remember...

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

In my four years I lived in America and now in Japan English is our top language as Japanese is in America.

Signature Image

I cannot remember! As long as I remember I could speak English ever since I was very small. :)

umm... well... i learned trought songs an such... but officionally i learned english from school in 5th grade...

lilluska

lilluska

Jorppe/Yumi/Uumi

Well, my dad and mom spoke EnglishFinnishThai .... It was a mix of three languages ... so I learned English when I was small ... And well my mom speaks Thai, it's her own home language ... And I live in Finland so I speak Finnish for myself ...
And the English was only spoken when my mom couldn't understand the Finnish word and my dad didn't know the Thai word ~^^~

00nour00

battousai

since English is not my native language i learned it in the school

DracotheNewbie

Nor Will nor Strength alone

I learned English 4 years ago

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please do not bump up threads that have not been posted in in over a year. Feel free to create a new one on the same topic.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.