Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do they teach japanese at your school? - Minitokyo

do they teach japanese at your school?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

In my school they teach english, french, italien, russien, spanish and chinese,
I myself learn english and french as foreign languages, I can speak arabic too
but I would love to speak japanese, we wanted to ask if they could offer japanese lessions but that is ruther unlikely, very sad... but me and my friends are going to start a schoolwide vote where we can see how many people exactly want to study japanese, I'm sure that there are a lot, hopefully!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Woah~ What school do you go to...? Sounds pretty fun to me...Unfortunatly, we don't have Japanese classes here, but you do get to study one foreign language in university....If there was a japanese class in my highschool, I wouyld be sobbing with joy and begging to be let in XD

PeachGirl

PeachGirl

Fallen Angel

Well, I really like to learn japanese and I want to make a trip to Japan when I turn 18. And maybe I'm going to study Japanology.

Ja mata!
Tomodachi ni narimsen ka?

Signature

~~ Incandescene can dance through white shades of sand.
Perfect skies tell the tides~~

There must be more than this provincial life.
Dreaming of far off places, daring sword fights,
magic spells and a prince in disguise

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned

<lol> Our high school (well.. the one I went to until last year) offers Japanese and German. XD Having learned German in elementary, though, I just kept with it. This year, I'm going to start taking Japanese and Linguistics at university~<3 Yay!

Our school do not teach Japanese, English is our first language and our second languauge is our mother tongue, but i would definitely want to learn Japanese as a third language when i have the time!

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

no, I learnt english and french in my school... not Japanese... I would have liked it though... :sweat:

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

0range

kaizoku

I'm learning English and Latin in school. The only other Language there would be French.
And Japanese on my own at home, guided by a crappy course book with manga-examples.

Orewa Rufi, kaizoku-o ni naru otoko da!!!

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

sheesh, i go to technical college, no language courses here, my high school only offered spanish, german, french, or latin

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Well my high school was too cheap to teach Japanese but now that I'm in college they do, so I'm in Japanese II now ^_^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

No, they didn't... I had to go to other schols to learn Japanese ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

At my high school they only teach Spanish and French. My college teaches many languages though and they do have Japanese here. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Psh. 'Course not. My school sucks. ;)

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

My school sucks too, they don't teach us Japanese. I want to learn so badly though! :(

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

I know, I rally would give a whoule lot to be able to study it too... nyah...

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

No but i wish they did....sigh...

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

My school offers Spanish, German, French, Italian and Latin. However, they don't offer Japanese. It sucks because now, I have to teach it to myself.

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

My school haas: German, Spanish French and Japanese. So I'm obviously am taking japanese.. yep

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

at my skool they teach english and french but i really don't learn french because in french lesson i really don't pay any attention! >_< but i would really like to learn japanese! >_<

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

yeah they do japanese, german, french. Once u get to tr 12 u can choose what eva and if the school doesn't have it u can do by corespondence. - cool hey

jikuhart89

jikuhart89

love is a drug

In my school, they don't teach Japanese, they only teach English and French. I think that except Japan, all other country doesn't teach Japanese in there school!

The way to love anything is to
realize that it might be lost.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well... my school (a French school) barely had English so Japanese was out of question of course (the bad thing about growing up in the countryside... ) but now i'm in university in the city and they do have Japanese... which i'm currently taking as an extra class ^^

English and Spanish.

they started teaching japanese after i graduated from high school. i missed out :(

Signature Image

* : )

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

Lucky you! ><
They only teach French, Spanish, German, and Italian. t-t
i soooo want to learn Japanese though!

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.