Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do they teach japanese at your school? - Minitokyo

do they teach japanese at your school?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Yeah there teaching japanese at our college.

I couldn't learn Japanese at my university so now I'm learning Japanese with a japanese student, its not expensive at all, and I learned a lot. I've been learning Japanese for only 3 months and i already can speak a little ^^ watashi wa meily desu, watashi wa manga ga suki desu !!! lol I also know all hiragana and katakana ;o)
if you want to find a japanese student that could give you some courses (and also to chat with), you can certainly find it at every university. It was my case, I found immediatly.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

wow, i'd love to have a jap course at my school. Sadly, they don't. They've only got English (cuz i'm in Canada), french (again cuz i'm in canada), german, and spanish

i'm gonna take german next year!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

They do at my school. ^^ They offer Spanish I - V, French I - IV and Japanese I - IV. :D I'm happy that I can take Japanese I

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

yes in my college days they teach us nihonggo and french too1 and im both good at it.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by DSJFX18No but i wish they did....sigh...

Same here!!

Signature Image

well i go to middle skewl and they teach italian, french, and spanish. in the high school they also teach german, probably chinese, possibly latin, but i dont think japanese. which kinda sucks cause i wanna learn japanese. that would awesumm. ^_^ awwell

Had a bad day, don't talk to me,
gonna ride this out,
My little black heart, breaks apart,
with your big mouth.

I went to heaven, couldn't get in,
For what I had done.
I said forsake me, you said you're crazy
you were too much fun.

You can't save me,
You can't blame me,
Well I'm waiting here to take a fall,
and everything, everything's my fault.

at my school (in texas...) they teach latin (which i am in) spanish, french, german, and japanese... im going to take it next year so... i dont know why they dont teach it at more schools...

Quote by nakuat my school (in texas...) they teach latin (which i am in) spanish,
french, german, and japanese... im going to take it next year so... i
dont know why they dont teach it at more schools...

o_0
my school has the exact same languages, and I'm also in Texas...
anyway, I'm in Japanese at my school with, um..., the most unique teacher I've ever had, but he's also the coolest and funniest teacher I've ever had,
so I'm enjoying every minute of learning japanese :D

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

really? that sounds like my japanese teacher he is soo funny and cool... but he is kinda tough... wow! thats kinda crazy if you think about it...

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

my school teaches japanese, french, spanish, and german... yea pretty much ^_^

they dont teach japanese in my school all they teach is english, filipino and chinese thats all hehehe ^_^

Signature

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

How come u guys get to learn so many cool languages T_____T
My school only teaches English and Bahasa Melayu T____T
But I'd really LOVE and WISH to have Japanese class in school! It'd be a lot more fun.
Currently my school offers Mandarin classes for all junior high students like me =.="
*Bad at Chinese yet a Chinese >_>*

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Nope. Just Spanish, French, German, and strangely enough, Latin.

My school teaches Spanish, French, and German. No Japanese unforturnatly. But I do learn Japanese from my animes. ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.