Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince of tennis:is going to end? - Minitokyo

Prince of tennis:is going to end?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I've read around that it's going to end at episode 178...
that's so sad...just 8 episode left ;_;

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

though i think its abit much already at 170++ episodes??

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

Quote by wingedthough i think its abit much already at 170++ episodes??

never too much -talking of Tenipuri^^

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

yeah, the summary says that echizen will be going to a US open and will not attend the nationals. it's gonna show fuji vs tezuka though :3

there's some speculation that the series may go on, but im not quite sure. i can always keep up with the manga though, where there's a rumor that konomi may write up to all 3 years of middle school of echizen ryoma (highly unlikely), but hey, it'll cover the nationals >:D

Somehow I don't see Tenipuri getting cancelled anytime soon, for a couple of reasons.

1. The company is making a lot of money off the Tenipuri merchandise. It's pretty much a cash cow and no entrepreneur in his/her right mind is going to kill off something that's turning in the dough.

2. The Tenipuri movie just came out. Surely they must be doing well financially if they decided to invest in a movie. Again, there's a huge financial motivation to continue the show.

3. The manga is still running, so the anime crew just have to hold on long enough for the next arc to come out. Considering that the anime has been rather faithful to the manga so far, I don't think they're going to just end the series with a shoddy effort.

4. So far, I haven't seen any official confirmation that Tenipuri is getting cancelled, just a lot of circulating rumors, all of which based on the fact that 178 is titled "Climax" (I'm paraphrasing). This could be a case of the fans reading a little too much into the spoilers.

5. According to another rumor, Japanese Tenipuri fans have flooded the TV station with frantic letters regarding the ending of Tenipuri and were sent a reassurance that Tenipuri will not be cancelled. Since there are rumors to support both sides, I'm going to stay optimistic.

Yea. x_x I agree with cashew on all five counts.

Especially that cash cow one. XD Of course, I'd hold blind hope even if they officially announced a close. :) But since they haven't, and I hope they won't, maybe they're just taking a break for the manga to get far enough that they can keep true to it. :)

The only thing I'm.. slightly concerned (?) about is that anime!Rikkai was very flat compared to manga!Rikkai.. and none of that State of Self-Actualisation (or whatever you call it) was included in the anime. x_x I really, really hope it won't end there, though. It'd bee too much of a shame.

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

I heard that it was ending. Hopefully they'll still continue it. How many animes have chibi episodes?!!

Signature Image

I think prince of tennis ended in that last 1 hour special (the one that passed toguether with the latest naruto 1 hour special)

I really liked orince of tennis =(

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.