Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shine/light effect help needed!! - Minitokyo

Shine/light effect help needed!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Can somebody teach me how to make the shine/light effects like the one in this Tenjho Tenge wallpaper by chibi`kyo?

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/28019/

I've looked through many tutorials but found none...I'm not sure what this effect is called and so maybe it was hard to search for the tutorial..

Well, maybe you can summarize how you do it or give me the tutorial site...Thanks a lot!!!!

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Maybe you could ask the person who made it personally,
The wallpaper you are referring to is not viewable right now.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by Darla83Maybe you could ask the person who made it personally,
The wallpaper you are referring to is not viewable right now.

i saw the wallpaper, and i like it ^^

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I was wondering if that was just me... ^_^' But, yeah, there's lots of different ways to make do lighting effects in Photoshop, and if we can't see what you're talking about, you're best off asking the person in question.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Okok!! Thanks for the reply!! I'll ask her for help personally!! Thanks a lot!!

I just cant stop talking~ XD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.