Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What to expect for Naruto season2 ( manga ) - Minitokyo

What to expect for Naruto season2 ( manga )

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Crash-kun

Reviving

Ei! ^_^ i've been waiting for these chapters since last year. now chapter 245 was released somtime now. I just want to know what other fans expect for the following chapters ^____^ how the characters hav grown? wat they will look like? or what new perverted ninjutsu naruto has come up with. etc :P

btw, does anyone know what are the colors of sakuras new outfit? im gonna make a CG of it.
lol i cant w8 what kind of perverted ninjutsu naruto has hahaha.

FALH

FALH

aka FalLin'

i had just been reading the RAW of chapter 246 ... so good...wanna more and more to see what Sasuke...Shikamaru...well All,what are they now?????

hihi Naruto Next Gen SO GOOD ^^

..:: French-Tribu ::.. | ..:: Anime-Paradise ::..
Signature Image

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I think the new ero jutsu has to br a kage bunshin combined with henge no jutsu to create nude versions of every female character naruto knows of. haha. hmm.. gone 2.5 years.. Naruto probably learned the last 5 stages of the rasengan

Signature

I can't wait to see all of them, too. I also saw the RAW of 246 and it looks good! The only bummer part is that you have to wait a week!

Signature Image

* : )

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

uh...if you mean where the manga is starting..i dont believe that is season two...i didnt know mangas had seasons...and if your talking about the anime, last time i checked they were already in their 5th season.

.::Zero Martin::.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Naruto still looks gay in that outfit, they need to make him look cooler >_>

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I expect a lot of good stuff in the next series of naruto mangas. It has been 2 years since Naruto and Sasuke's confrontation and now, Naruto is supposedly better in mind and body. I wanna see how the other characters improved as well! Oh mayn this will be a great time for the naruto manga hopefully!

Crash-kun

Reviving

Quote by DojiHikoI think the new ero jutsu has to br a kage bunshin combined with henge
no jutsu to create nude versions of every female character naruto knows
of. haha. hmm.. gone 2.5 years.. Naruto probably learned the last 5
stages of the rasengan

combination of bunshin and harem? i think he made that since chapter 2...i think he called it "harem no jutsu" haha, but if its the nude version of sakura and the other girls 0_o!!!!!! OMG nose bleeed!

Quote by OsirisNaruto still looks gay in that outfit, they need to make him look cooler >_>

Naruto looks gay? 0_o

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

A variation of the harem no jutsu is what I meant. The harem is a mass replication of the orioke no jutsu. Since naruto can change each of his bunshins into a different character, tiy can have a harem no jutsu but with more then just Naruko. hahaha..

Signature

does the manga have a different story line from the anime?

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

Quote by LiquidNightdoes the manga have a different story line from the anime?

not really, it's further ahead though. The anime does have additional arcs that aren''t in the manga,. From what I've heard, it's becuase they don't want to catch up to the manga, so they have fillers to stay behind

Signature

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

New chapter just came out. They were showing off some of their new skills. I actually can't wait till all the other character show off their new jutsu! I think the new outfits and techniques will rock!

i think it was a good idea to fast forward in the future a little. It allowed new things to be introduced without having to go into the methods and stuff. I personally want to see new stuff from Sasuke, Neiji and Hinata XD

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

chungahho

chungahho

Action Ecchi Drama|The way to Go

i hope the new season of naruto is good, cuz the first chapter (245) amazed me in some humorous ways, but they still look the same, only a different outfit. i cant wait to see how everyone grew up 2.5 years later

Pretty interesting, I just read 245 so I can't really judge it yet. I'm really hoping that Sakura gets a bit better this time. It would be nice to see her say a few more line and get into a real fight or two.

Is it just me or does Naruto's new outfit look like something from pokemon?

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

nah crash, naruto doesnt look gay, just his outfit XD

Signature

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

It's kinda funny how Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are becoming the new Sannin. Each of the legendary three has taken an apprentice to train. Now the big question is who really is the leader of Akatsuki?

*At least Naruto's outfit doesn't have that gay blue color. Now it's black.

Signature

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Just finished the chinese subbed of chp 246, cant wait for the nxt chp to come out!!! Definitely worth waiting & pending for... Its so nice to see that they finally changed their clothes & sakura is totally cool & not useless like in the past!! :)

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

Crash-kun

Reviving

lol chapter 246 >.< wat a lame weakness for kakashi :P wats the "icha icha tactics" book all about anyway? is that like a perverted book of jokes? :P

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

Quote by Crash-kunlol chapter 246 &gt;.&lt; wat a lame weakness for kakashi :P wats the
"icha icha tactics" book all about anyway? is that like a perverted
book of jokes? :P

It's one of Jiraiya's Masterpieces hhahaha and we all know where he gets his "information" from

Signature

I'm looking forward to growth of everyone and more exciting battles and more Akatsuki actions.

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Quote by Crash-kunlol chapter 246 &gt;.&lt; wat a lame weakness for kakashi :P wats the "icha icha tactics" book all about anyway? is that like a perverted book of jokes? :P

It's actually suppose to be an "adult" book. Like a drama...just perverted. It did seem a little lame but it was kinda funny. I actually thought Sakura was waaaaaay cooler than Naruto but I'm sure he's saving his best jutsu for when he fights Sasuke again.

Signature

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

the manga is getting so good, i cant wait to see naruto complete rasengan and shikamaru and rock lee grown , i hope we ll see some more action in the next chapters.

I'm really excited about the new chapters. I've never hated Sakura, so to see her kick some ass was pretty damn cool. Earlier someone mentioned what they thought Naruto's new ero ninjutsu was, I think he does henge and turns into either an older version of himself, so some other tall naked man. Hee Hee gotta give the girls something to look at. :D

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

...haven't read the manga yet arggggh but I dooo expect...sasuke to be much hotter =) KEEKEEEE....talk about me being such a ditzy girl.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.