Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you do skins for your userpage layout in Paint Shop Pro? - Minitokyo

can you do skins for your userpage layout in Paint Shop Pro?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

couse I really want to make my own layout on my userpage, but I dont have ImageReady or photoshop. :(

does anybody know or is there tutorials for Paint Shop Pro 7 or 8? ^^;

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well that i know .. . paint shop pro doesnt have that facilities for the slices and or the saving mode of PS i would say that you should try to get PS or IR maybe fireworks but just for exporting the slices after you did the pic on paint shop pro
i jope that helps
the rest i think u should figure it out

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Summoner

Lotosypherine

You don't need to have the slices to customize your userpage,just get the sizes of each pic.If you check a link in Celessas' topic that is about page layout customization,check it out.

Edit:ckecked it for you ,look here ,at the bottom of the topic you'll find the sizes each picture must have : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8019/

n>1

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

it doesnt matter where you make your layout.
as long as you keep the slice dimension according to the default one posted in my tutorial, you can make em in MS Paint for all I care. ok that was bad. sorry >_>
basically as long as the dimension stays the same, it doesnt matter where you make the layout.

Summoner

Lotosypherine

As long as it's in jpeg format.

n>1

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

Quote by exentricit doesnt matter where you make your layout.
as long as you keep the slice dimension according to the default one posted in my tutorial, you can make em in MS Paint for all I care. ok that was bad. sorry >_>
basically as long as the dimension stays the same, it doesnt matter where you make the layout.

ah ok!!! :) Ill try MS paint by seeing your tutorial. ;) but what's the size for the whole image before I slice it? is it still 1024x768? ^-^;

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

can someone clairfy the final deminsion.
is it 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 1024?

note: i will be using PSP as well.

merci

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

check my tutorial. the total size of the layout is, 1034x949

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hello ^_^

i make userpage skins from PSP all of the time, so I'd be glad to help you out. ^_^

I'm thinking of making a tutorial for Paint Shop Pro users- would you be interested?

EDIT:

done it >_< here's the link http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15480/

hope that helps ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.