Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 buzzer beater - Minitokyo

buzzer beater

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

now, every well-to-do anime fans know that slam dunk is one of the best anime/manga that was ever released (if you haven't read it or watched it, you do not have the benefit of doubt). well fans, rejoice, for the great Inoue Takehiko has started on a new anime called buzzer beater, airing on feburary 5th, 2005.

the plot seems kind of silly though; it's a futuristic sci-fi basketball (yes, basketball) where humans enter a galatic ball tournament, where aliens have been dominating for a long time. while the plot sounds extremely homoerotic and stupid, inoue takehiko has enlightened us with immeasurable humor, drama, and action in his huge success, slam dunk, so i guess it's safe bet to say that this series is something to look forward to.

if anyone has anymore information, please do share.

alrighty: discuss.

http://www.itplanning.co.jp/fwhate.html
http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/buzzer/

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i personally dont like much basketball though i play it
and slam dunk is good but i also dont like it too much
anyway i had heard about it and im really looking forward to watching it too
n_n
thanx for the info here anyway

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

sammo, what's with you and homoerotic anime?

Looks interesting nonetheless. I'll scan the images for you as I get any in ;)

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Have never seen Slam Dunk before, but Buzzer Beater sounds interesting to say the least. Not sure if the premise is sillier than the name though.

I'm going to go and see what all the fuss over Slam Dunk is about ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I saw slamdunk in HK , it was nice =) but it's a different style than what I'm watching.....hmz...
buzzer beater sounds interessting =) , I should take alook when It's coming out =)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

lol
I read this back on 2003 I believe. pretty wicked stuff. glad to heard its going to be made into anime.

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Slam Dunk is a very nice anime!! Well, but some times its pretty boring because in one whole episode they only like scored three points and it took them 20 minutes of the show...

Hmmm... Futuristic sci-fi basketball....Well, I kind of think its a bit weird but if it''s nice it doesnt matter anymore~

I just cant stop talking~ XD

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Har har! They're finally making the anime?! YAAAYYY!!!
I've read the online manga at IT site. ^__^
Vagabond is bloody cool *__* they should make that an anime too! >_<

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

the manga looks ok too bad its a little short and all in color... <_<
for them to make an anime out of this manga doesn't seem to convinct me much to watch it. but since this is done by Inoue Takehiko , then i might as well watch it.. :P

and Yeah, they should make Vagabond to anime...its so good. XD

hmm ill watch it but id rather see them make more slam dunk and finish the story. haha well, it sounds interesting at least

SushiiX

SushiiX

YYYEAAAAYUHH!!

is there gonna be crazy AND1 mix tape/NBA street kinda stuff?
that'll be frickin cool.

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

haha, in a forum, someone told me to expect space jam-ish atmosphere...that kinda scares me though :x

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm....sounds interesting...
i've read a few volumes about slam dunk....and that's quite funny and interesting..
maybe i should check it out^^

I like buzzer beater.... episode 11 was a bust I wanna see them play more basketball.... I wanna see them play the guy that hidyoshi lost to in street ball

I've seen a few episodes of buzzer beater, not bad. At first I wasn't very fond of it, but it's starting to grow on me.

It is crap. The manga was created after Slam Dunk ended and failed miserably, cancelled when it reached 4 Volumes worth. Inoue then realised his mistake and went on to draw the great Vagabond, following up with Real. In fact BB was such a disaster on sales, Inoue released the entire series for free on his own website.

i think the anime deviates so much from the manga..
and it kinda bugs me when they put all those extra scenes that really makes it away from the manga..

like how hideyoshi got into the earth team.. when i first watch, i really wanted to see the game he played during the selection.. but what i get is that the goran coach had already set her eyes on him, and its whether hideyosi wants to join or not..
kinda unexpected -_- -_-

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.