Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite music band coming to an end.. - Minitokyo

Favorite music band coming to an end..

page 1 of 1 7 total items

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Some time ago, I checked the official site of the band Sentenced, to see any news about the release of their new album...and it said that it's going to be their last!!
I felt really really sad... I mean, I've never even been to a concert of theirs, and I hoped that they'd tour for it and come to Greece too... but they probably won't.. :(

So, have you ever felt the same? How did you face the end of one of your favorite bands?

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Wow,sentenced disband,pity,they were prerry good,I listened to them in the past.
Anyway,I remember I felt bad when satyricon changed their genre after nemesis divina but that isn't so in topic.Hmmm maybe when crematory announced their final album,pity that I liked them,after some time I realised how wrong I was.

n>1

My favorite music is of Libido and Mar de Copas, I also listen to Los Temerarios and Brindis.

Cesar

My favorite music is of Libido and Mar de Copas, I also listen to Los Temerarios and Brindis.

Cesar

SuspendedReality

SuspendedReality

Lady Sanada

I know how you must feel, one of my favorite bands (Matchbox 20) disbanded...*sighs*

Signature Image
~A huge thanks to Leaf for the banner and avy!~

|[Samurai Deeper Kyo]| |[Yaoi]| |[Strawberry]| |[Clamp Fan]| |[Linkin Park]|

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

I went through a similar withdrawal when my favorite band Five Iron Frenzy called it quits. Hang in there.

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Well..perhaps it's for the best. And they announced there will be no reunions and stuff... that's pretty good. It's pretty annoying to see old people trying to sing in order to get some money..they just destroy their band's name and reputation.. *sigh*

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.