Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has Your Favorite Character Been Warped? - Minitokyo

Has Your Favorite Character Been Warped?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Well one of mine has. A while back, I was doing some research on Spider-man for a project (yes, it was a real project) and I found that they completely changed him for the japanese market when they originally introduced him there. To keep it simple, he lived in a giant spaceship called the Marvelor, and would grow to Godzilla size to fight bad guys. I swear, this stuff is too crazy to make up.

So, I was wondering, have you noticed this has happenned to any other of your favorite (or maybe not so?) when being brought over to other countries?

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Lol, that's like the reverse of the Sentai -> Power Rangers conversion from Japan to the US :D

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.