Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whatz with the speed of MT lately?!? - Minitokyo

Whatz with the speed of MT lately?!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

As you all know MT has been really really slow lately due to the dramatic increase of traffic. As a result, a solution is to remove the "messages notification" feature found on the top right side of the site. Before you go crazy yelling and screaming, you can still check ur new messages by clicking on the "Messages" link on the right navi bar under your name. This is only temporary as once Sheqel can get MT a new faster server then we can have that feature back, in MT v2.2 .

For now, please live on without that feature (i really liked that feature myself too XD) for a much faster MT experience. ^_^

~ZZ

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

yeah its coo and all, but it takes some getting used to

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

works for me ... goed gedaan jochie !!

wait Oo them naked chicks are gone !!!! .... mmmmz that gets rid of 80% of the leechers muhuhuhuaaaaaa.....

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Cressoit

Cressoit

Rice: food for thought

It's noticably faster now. It's worth the sacrifice!

Signature
Forum Check!

giveeee me that backkkkkkkkkkkk, now i have to scroll all the way down to check to see if i have msg

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

damn DJO....be a bit conmprehensible towards others...*throws DJO off cliff*
this helps MT so im happy with it

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

I didn't even notice it was gone until you said something O.O

Anyway, I think its better to have MT faster, than to have the message alert at the top of the page.

Signature Image

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

Will be a missed feature, but wow, that's some improvement in speed o.O

Giveeee itttt backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
did u notice that the msg thing doesnt tell u whether if u ahve new reply to ur image or not, i demand the status bar on top back

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Changing database from mysql to postgresql alone will give increase of power to the site/server. Mysql get's slower when there is a lot of things get from database at the same time.

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Alright, the bad news is that we're losing the message notification feature here at MT, but I have some good news. I just saved 15% off of my car insurance by switching to Geico. XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by TrowbleAlright, the bad news is that we're losing the message notification feature here at MT, but I have some good news. I just saved 15% off of my car insurance by switching to Geico. XD

rofl XD

I just had a feeling someone was going to pop out with that~ the commercial was just on a second ago! XD

w00t! This is a lot faster! For such a low price too :P
Anyways.....whitout the hentai Minitokyo gets a more serious expression.

cyn

Mi^u

Good..good...

( life is choices ) :)

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

It can never be fast enough! :)

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

i'd rather have that message feature removed for now than have MT crash! XD

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

yeh.....i love that notification bar too but there is always tradeoffs.....for now i think getting some speed back into MT is more important......

just wait till the new server comes ^_^ until Sheqel can get enough funds *cough*donations*cough* XD XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

I though it was some kind of bad conection or something like, but anyway, feels weird hehe, but more speed is always welcome! XD

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

I think is a good measure to speed up the site. and is barely noticeable. Besides is good to have an increase in vistors!!

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

ah so thats why it is gone, well thats good, speed is your friend. For a second there I though Firefox wasn't loading MT correctly:)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Much better now! :D

Yup, the faster the better :)

Fallen Angels have no choice but to become Demons

yea i kinda miss it, page doesnt feel right.. but whatever needs to be done right?

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

The removal is a nonsense, I click on the Messages link all the time. It actually wastes bandwidth!!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.