Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you collect anime stuff? - Minitokyo

Why do you collect anime stuff?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

yen420

yen420

Sporadic Appearance

I collect anime cds -avi(s), vcds, dvds- coz' I want to be able to rewatch them say 5 years or so from now. And I collect figurines, posters, mugs, stickers, and the likes just because I want to collect them, to look at them and to cheer me up somehow. Mangas and Doujinshis, to feed my fantasies.

How about you?

Proud Member of:
Bleach-Central

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

I collect posters, vcds, figurines, and most of all, Gundam Models...lol
Well, i'm doing this as an instinct of a fan of Japanese Anime, to show how much i love that specific anime. But even though i have lots of gundam models, i'm not really a hardcore fan of gundam seed, instead, i'm a great fan of love hina, thats why this few days, i'm trying to save up to get more Love Hina figurines and merchandise...lol

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

I collect DVDs (plus a wee bit of manga), and that's about it. I have little interest in other merchandise, unless it comes as a pack-in extra or something. Art-boxes are nice, though. I collect anime because I like it, and I find it rewarding to pay for the legit version. *shrugs*

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I collect it because it is my hobby and because i like it.

Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I just have a habit of collecting merchandise (mostly import) for titles I like, be it anime or game. It's just a part of my hobby.

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

I collect Anime DVDs because I can just keep watching them and because I can't watch Anime anywhere else.

Anime UFO Plushies because they're so cute and I luv them! ^___^ (Currently have only Sesshomaru (iy), Inu-Yasha (iy), and Tsukasa (.Hack)

Manga books because I can just read them all the time. Not to mention it's nice to own a manga book without having to look up scanlations/going to the library to check out crappy and messy books. <<;;

Anime posters because I love them having to surround my room wallings.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i collect dvds so i can watch them over and over again... i collect some CDs because i love the music... i collect pins because i love the series and they're cute... i collect posters so i have something to put on my wall... :D

Signature Image

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I collect posters, dvds with boxes, music cds, artbooks, alot of other stuff

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

ninaaditia

Tenipuri Freak

Posters and pictures, anime osts, dvds, merchandise

Signature
Tenipuri Kakkoi!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I collect all sorts of bits and pieces... lol... I'd feel left out if I dunno what people talking about... all big fans... ^.^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.