Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A "new" way of grunging - Minitokyo

A "new" way of grunging

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I just had a discussion with a friend about a new style I've thought of trying. As many of you know I like making grunge-wallpapers and having a artist block for a half a year makes you want to try new things. So I thought that I'd try something I havn't seen before. A grunge wallpaper with tech.

My friend insists that it would definetly suck since grunge and tech are the exact oppisites of each other. But I still want to try it, altought I don't think that it will work. So what do you folks think? Possiable revolution or a complete waste of time? Maby anybody here have tried it or have seen a wallpaper like this before. Any comments are welcome.

Hmmm.. That would definatelt be interesting to see! I think you should try it. :P

mmm, marshmallow.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

some of the times that were wasted caused the biggest revolutions.

don't think act !!
You shouldn't give a crap what others might think of it ....

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Yupp yupp...interesting :D try that maybe youll start a new wave XD

i hope it doesnt turn out like effect blown simplicity ^_^

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Yes...that would look cool ^_^

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

Ive tried doing that kind of fusion of styles, the problem is your brushes have to be just right and making grunge brushes isnt all that fun. I had a preset of "tech-grunge" brushes on my old comp but every time i tried, i didnt like the results, maybe youll have better luck. Knives at [url=www.bastardanime.com]Bastard Anime[/url] has some really good grunge walls that match that style.....i think he blends grunge brushes with tech crystals...very cool in my opinion, i think very highly of the guy

Signature

The wallpaper is almoast done. I just have to add some finnishing touches. It'll be up sometime this weekend. Keep your eyes out for a Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner wallpaper :)

I myself don't think that i made something that could be called a revolution, but that's for you people to decide.

Shota: I didn't try making my own brushes. I was going to see if tech and grunge can match and so I made my own tech. I looked at Knives wallpapers. You're right, it does look good.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.