Does anybody else hate their job?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

I work part-time at a Chinese buffet and I really hate my job. No, I don't dislike it but I hate it. They only good thing is that I get paid consistently every week (I'm a college student, so I'm rather poor). I haven't found another job just yet, but I'm looking into internships right now.

I have to deal with gluttonous, ugly people all day who complain about paying $9 for all-you-can-eat. People are extremely rude, as if their parents didn't raise them right. They are loud and uncivilized and act like a pack of monkeys. This doesn't apply to all the customers, but the majority of them is really annoying.

Does anybody else have a job that they can't stand?
*gets off soap-box*

Be Free and Masturbate

• Feb 05, 2005

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

Cancel

yes.

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

Cancel

*sighs* I too am in the fast food industry, my customers are always asking for discounts and they want the best of the best....they treat me like a dog and expect me to smile...worst of all I have two jobs One at KFC the other....well I'm also an a.g.t. so no complaints there....but it is hard to go from one job to another...

For love....nah....just ecchi.

• Aug 02, 2005
Cancel

If it's only a part-time job, intented for having some 'extra money', and you're still going to school, you should be glad you at least have some extra income ;).

When you work fulltime tho and you hate your job, then I would certainly try and find something else :o.

I like my (fulltime) job though :')

Cancel

haha im tryingto fund myself whilst i can get a carrer, and my temp job..look at a window, see that rubber under the glass and inside the frame? ever wondered how that ghets in there? no nore me, but its my job now and its major suck...

• Aug 02, 2005
Cancel

I took over my sisters paper job... i hate it gotta get up at 6 then dilver them by 8 >_<

• Aug 02, 2005

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.