Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anybody else hate their job? - Minitokyo

Does anybody else hate their job?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I work part-time at a Chinese buffet and I really hate my job. No, I don't dislike it but I hate it. They only good thing is that I get paid consistently every week (I'm a college student, so I'm rather poor). I haven't found another job just yet, but I'm looking into internships right now.

I have to deal with gluttonous, ugly people all day who complain about paying $9 for all-you-can-eat. People are extremely rude, as if their parents didn't raise them right. They are loud and uncivilized and act like a pack of monkeys. This doesn't apply to all the customers, but the majority of them is really annoying.

Does anybody else have a job that they can't stand?
*gets off soap-box*

Be Free and Masturbate

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

yes.

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

*sighs* I too am in the fast food industry, my customers are always asking for discounts and they want the best of the best....they treat me like a dog and expect me to smile...worst of all I have two jobs One at KFC the other....well I'm also an a.g.t. so no complaints there....but it is hard to go from one job to another...

For love....nah....just ecchi.

If it's only a part-time job, intented for having some 'extra money', and you're still going to school, you should be glad you at least have some extra income ;).

When you work fulltime tho and you hate your job, then I would certainly try and find something else :o.

I like my (fulltime) job though :')

haha im tryingto fund myself whilst i can get a carrer, and my temp job..look at a window, see that rubber under the glass and inside the frame? ever wondered how that ghets in there? no nore me, but its my job now and its major suck...

I took over my sisters paper job... i hate it gotta get up at 6 then dilver them by 8 >_<

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.