Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime or manga makes u dissapointed? - Minitokyo

what anime or manga makes u dissapointed?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

Like what the title says , what anime or manga makes you feel disappointed , either with the ending , storyline , characters , etc .

I have a few but I won't bother listing them since there's a .. lot . *have high tastes*

well I'm just curious to know what sort of animes that are 'meh' to you guys xD

Signature

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Mahoromatic: Series are great ending sucks major time

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Lol, the whole genkigengarrrr!!! thing in Nadesico was lame...ahaha. Although, I did enjoy the ending and last couple of episodes, which redeemed the series ^_^

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

well,... an anime with a -_- thing might have 2 be
poke'mon,... this is 1 of the old and lame anime now
well thats what think anywayz
-_- juz so disappointing,... the thing is
it doesn't really have enough action
it's ju mostly
"yay, hooray" things like that,.... "ouch"

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Chobits: manga's artwork is marvelous, but end it's horrible! I hate it! And this scary ending just blow with all series...
It's such a shame... *bad clamp, bad clamp*

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

OFL

The Pacific Islander

Jinki Extend. My goodness, the manga and the anime follows entirely different pace. And the anime is a failure compares to the manga.

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Quote by OFLJinki Extend. My goodness, the manga and the anime follows entirely
different pace. And the anime is a failure compares to the manga.

Same here and Mahou Sensei Negima!.

Signature

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

hmm... probably spiral (destiny on a spiral). i thought the anime graphics and characters look reallie nice. but the ending... meh... they juz blew it off where it couldve been better. poo :(

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

Quote by peachieminthmm... probably spiral (destiny on a spiral). i thought the anime graphics and characters look reallie nice. but the ending... meh... they juz blew it off where it couldve been better. poo :(

soo true-- so true... :( the storyline is soo good and then the ending comes and you're like o_0 ookay.. what just happened?

and another disappointing would be the anime aishiteruze baby aww poor yuzuyu... T_T

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

Quote by peachieminthmm... probably spiral (destiny on a spiral). i thought the anime graphics and characters look reallie nice. but the ending... meh... they juz blew it off where it couldve been better. poo :(

soo true-- so true... :( the storyline is soo good and then the ending comes and you're like o_0 ookay.. what just happened?

and another disappointing would be the anime aishiteruze baby aww poor yuzuyu... T_T won't spoil for others who hasn't started/finished the series

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I'd have to say a disappointing manga-turned-anime is Samurai Deepr Kyo. The manga kicks ass in regards to artwork, storyline, character development, etc. It's also 30+ volumes and still going strong in Japan, but the anime is a mere 26 episodes long, so you can just imagine all the stuff that got cut out. Argh! :angry: Not to mention the fact that I thought the artwork got kinda sloppy in the end...

Signature

I would have to say Angelic Layer by Clamp. Overall it was a fantastic manga and I really love it and all but one tiny minor detail in the ending made me really mad and almost ruined it for me T_T But it's still a great manga.

Signature Image

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

personally saint seiya.... that's very repetitive...,

Quote by suzukiMahoromatic: Series are great ending sucks major time

i'm think the same... and other that the end sucks are... this ugly and beautiful world of gainax too... :S

the two episodes of kimi ga nozumo eien arer great... but the next episodes suck so much!

the final of love hina...

the new anime series of hanaukyo maids tai... the music, the character design, the final... i like more the original one of studios moe!!!

the final episodes of lovexlove...

and more... ^^

Cannon God Exxaxion was dissappointing to me.

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

animes which dissappointed me were chobits, fushigi yuugi and puchi puri yuushi, with no connection to the ending, these are just animes that i had alot expectations of and they ended upjust a bunch of ugly shit (all the three of them are some of the worst animes i have ever seen).

i'm sure there are more animes which made me so deeply disappointed but these are probablly the main ones.

pita ten is also shit.

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

hmm...the anime that disappoint me ish..digimon! it suks like crap!>.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

'Hellsing' kinda dissapointed me badly. I liked the idea and the storyline, but I hate the powers that Alucard had. He was practicaly untouchable and couldn't be defeated. Plus Victoria didn't had any of his powers! That really sucks!
But I also didn't like the ending of 'Berserk' to much. I liked the whole series, but two, last episodes were a little lame (at least in my opinion).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Yeah i also agree with saint seiya.....>.< Also pokemon....and digimon...@__@

In order to understand death...one must see it...

jeffrey89

Hello Players!!

If the anime or manga is boring and the sotry doesn't make sense XO

I love full Metal Panic!! I love it very very much because its cool!!!! I love it!! Hope you add me too in your friendlist....thx!!
Do You love it??

jeffrey89

Hello Players!!

If the anime or manga is boring and the sotry doesn't make sense XO

I love full Metal Panic!! I love it very very much because its cool!!!! I love it!! Hope you add me too in your friendlist....thx!!
Do You love it??

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I'm a fan of Chrno Crusade...but the ending of the anime was a real disappointer!-_-Practically every character you ever grow to like, even a little bit---dies! That was so a let down...a sad, quick and disappointing letdown! (Err...good thing I bought the subtitled version^_~) It still had good animation and memorable characters, though!^-^

If Fullmetal Alchemist proves to be a letdown, too---I shall kill myself! Pokemon, Digimon...those little kid anime I used to watch just go on and on now...they should learn to stop right after first season!>_<

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

all those who choose pokemon and digimon - what dissappointed you so much in them?! i mean what the hell did you expect?!

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Ragnarok the animation! The ending is quite lame if u hv watch it! >_< Otherwise everything is ok!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

lol ragnarok the animation... the ending was yeh kinda lame and nothing special..
the starting was really all so boring I nearly wanted to stop watching.. only starting getting interesting after half the anime

wind ~a breath of heart~ ending was like..I don't get a thing.. though the anime is from a game.. the ending seemed really like no ending~ and they still made a final recap episode

DearS.. the ending for the anime is like so... incomplete =p

Narutaru... somehow like so many things still not resolved.. the take over the world and things~ so weird and stuff..

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.