Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your best friend on MT? - Minitokyo

Who is your best friend on MT?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 161 total items

Just say who your best friend on MT is. You can name more than 1.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

That's an easy one. My best friends are Purplefire, Filia, Yukineko, ventures and stellar.

My best friend?Well,I would say everyone on my friendlist :) I don't know them personally,but they allways give me nice comments,and supporting me.My friends are so great! :D

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

I don't need or have any best friends... I can spend my time alone much better...

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I don't know that many people on MT yet to have a BEST-freind. -_- Anyone here wanna be my freind?!

Signature Image

crys

crys

- anime addict -

Quote by joycevI don't know that many people on MT yet to have a BEST-freind. -_- Anyone here wanna be my freind?!

I'd like to be your friend! IM me. lol I'm lonely, too... ;X

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

I'll be your friend Joycev :) :)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX Hm.. i'll have to say Cy, Wint, Broken, and Dev XD the 4 most people i just luv to annoy XD

Daydream118

Daydream118

*~Daydream Forever~*

Quote by joycevI don't know that many people on MT yet to have a BEST-freind. -_- Anyone here wanna be my freind?!

i would love to be ur friend!
don't really have a best friend on MT, but in real life, Asiananima05.

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Everyone is my friend! :D

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

best friernd
for me,... it is most likely that i meet runic and linaka
i like drawing like them
our gallery is full of doujinshi :D

I forgot to tell everyone my best MT friends they are Joycev,Meteorcloud,sUmm3r,thegunblademaster,And heavens-Dragons :) :)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I'd love to the list the ones who talk to me very often and even take the time to comment my wallpapers, but I'm afraid to make anyone go "OH noes! athrun dozzent LIEK ME!! ;_;" <<;;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

haha Im pretty shure no one will say that Athrun. But just in case they do you can add them to your best friends list :)

Good one :) Athrun
My best freind here are :)
come to think about this everyone kinda annoy me :)
i don't know :) but it not that I don't like my friends here :)
i just don't have a fav friend :)

don't really have anyone, but Im happy alone, its called independence ~_^

although someone to talk to is always nice..-_-

Signature Image

Id be happy to be your friend SharinganKnight. :) :)

Quote by FiredemonId be happy to be your friend SharinganKnight. :) :)

lol, I guess your statement cancels out my previous one, so let me rephrase myself

my best (and only :P) MT friend is Firedemon

Signature Image

Aww thanks SharinganKnight you are so sweet. Your one of my best MT friends to :)

hmz....darn....to much xd~!!!! name them.....uhm... >_>....it should be a darn list....well everyone on my list are my great friend ^^~!!!!!

Quote by FiredemonI forgot to tell everyone my best MT friends they are Joycev,Meteorcloud,sUmm3r,thegunblademaster,And heavens-Dragons :) :)

haha, awww! Thanks Firedemon sweetie! You're my best friend too and everyone on my friedslist is my best friend too! They're all very sweet and supportive of me! I love you all *hugs*

Signature Image

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

my best friend is stellar,meteorcloud,and athrun. its mostly stellar cuz she goes to my skool.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by SharinganKnightdon't really have anyone, but Im happy alone, its called independence ~_^
although someone to talk to is always nice..-_-

I'll be your freind SharinganKnight.

Signature Image

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

wow this is a hard one....
I like all my frineds here at MT
but I guess my Best ones would
be DarkSavoir and DREAM^^
They're the best and they kick ass^^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 161 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.