Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Defying Gravity: How the heck do they do it?! - Minitokyo

Defying Gravity: How the heck do they do it?!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I'm pretty sure you know what i'm talking about: those characters with gravity-defying hair and/or clothes that don't seem to get messed up even during the most vicious fights. Is it magic, toupee tape, or what?
I'm thinking mainly Izumo no Okuni's (Samurai Deeper Kyo) kimono here, folks...

Signature

http://www.garg.com/jim/anime_laws6.0.html
first two laws explain what you are looking for I believe

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

lolll, interesting thread... i always wondered why myself... then again, i also wonder how they always manage to wear the same clothes time after time, no matter how many times and how badly they were ripped and so on... ^^

if you watched DBZ you would know why. all anime characters have about 50000000 copies of the same clothing

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by HikutsuKyouhttp://www.garg.com/jim/anime_laws6.0.html

D thas d*mn funny XD Great link! and the hair law is in #32

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Would be cool to know the secret of water/weather-proof hair design ^^

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Glue ..... really, it's not that hard.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Quote by TaurecGlue ..... really, it's not that hard.

lol

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by HikutsuKyouif you watched DBZ you would know why. all anime characters have about 50000000 copies of the same clothing

lolll, but i did watch dbz... and yeah, i knew Goku had that many orange suits somewhere in his wardrobe... at least, Bulma changes clothes once in a while... loll... but i guess i meant that they always seem to be able to "change" their clothes when they don't seem to carry anything with them loll

Quote by TaurecGlue ..... really, it's not that hard.

and glue hey?, now i'm gonna wonder how come their hair and clothes move so freely loll

Hairspray. it's also how they make fire.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by HikutsuKyouhttp://www.garg.com/jim/anime_laws6.0.html

Oh for goodness sakes... thanks for the link!

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.