Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 solemnity VS....um....popularity? - Minitokyo

solemnity VS....um....popularity?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

i'll keep this short: I love being by myself. As I parked my car (a really long way from my dorm) I pulled out my cd player with Mer de noms in it (A perfect circle AKA Tool) and walked in the quiet, cool night, I was in utter and total bliss. but wait, theres more.

When I got to my room, I realized all my roommates went home for the weekend. (score! I live in a suite which is two rooms connected to each other and two people in each one.)
now, I'm practically ecstatic. (for the illeterate ones, umm, I mean, the unknowledgeable ones, that means really happy.) There are times when I like to be around people, but being alone is my normal preference.

ooook. heres the ques: Do you like being alone more, or surrounded by people?

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Depends really, But about 85% of the time i just luv to be with mai friends.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by KeoughDepends really, But about 85% of the time i just luv to be with mai friends.

I am the exact opposite, I like to be alone more. 15% would be the time I like to spend with my friends.

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

This is actually a pretty touch question. I like when people are around since I work well of the energy of others but I want them to leave me alone (unless I need them). I found out that people (unknowingly) cloud your thoughts, especially when you are trying to sort things out.

It's like when you clean a really messy room. You know where everything should be and what needs to be thrown away. Things only get worse when people try to help....but it's nice when they offer. XP

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

It depends as the other said.... but I say it depends on the who the others are... I like being with some I think that are cool with me but I hate being surrounded by Idiots such as some of my classmates that think that are the coolest and I am a mere face in the crowd while they are something like rock stars...

Signature

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

Quote by DefirionIt depends as the other said.... but I say it depends on the who the
others are... I like being with some I think that are cool with me but
I hate being surrounded by Idiots such as some of my classmates that
think that are the coolest and I am a mere face in the crowd while they
are something like rock stars...

yes... the idiots are everywhere.

generally i like being alone, so i can be free to think and do whatever i like without others intervering. but sometimes i like to hang around my friends, so i can learn new things and hear different people's thoughts and express myself. and have fun. ^_^

^._.^ lifini

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.