Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which is band is better? simple plan or good charlotte - Minitokyo

which is band is better? simple plan or good charlotte

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

hey i want to know which is better? simple plan or good charlotte.

i think both bands are good but i would personally think simple plan.
i luv there songs like welcome to my life,addicted,crazy.and shut up!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Demonchild

DemonChild

myself i like good charlotte better *nods muchly*i don't know why but i just do simple plan is good and all but i like good charlotte better

Your fate will soon be over.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hmm..good question *ponders*

Both have their goods and bads. They both got great lyrics (ah...the struggles of life >__<) and the music style is pretty addictive. But both groups' singing annoys me....just something about their voices.......... So it seems like a tie for me, but to break the tie, I'll say Simple Plan because they're Canadian *waves red leaf*

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Simple Plan coz' they're Canadian and from Quebec ^^... what, i gotta back up the few artists that succeed at making it out of our little province loll... besides, i really do like their music better ^^

I prefer Good Charlotte because I personally don't like Simple Plan. Their songs are good but after a while it gets annoying but Good Charlotte has a great beat and I'm never tired of their songs.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Well from those 2 i would have to say Simple Plan. But if there was an other vote XD i wouldnt choose ne of them.

animeallen

animeallen

Riyoku-kun

I like Simple Plan more, I just love their songs, especially Welcome to my life and Shut up

Signature
[ Gundam Seed-Angels | Tamaki Nami FC | Asian-Pride | Love Hina FC | Ecchi Club ]
[ Otaku GFX - Graphic site for otakus! | Shiro's Animax Musix - Download anime music here! ]

animeallen

animeallen

Riyoku-kun

I like Simple Plan more, I just love their songs, especially Welcome to my life and Shut up

Signature
[ Gundam Seed-Angels | Tamaki Nami FC | Asian-Pride | Love Hina FC | Ecchi Club ]
[ Otaku GFX - Graphic site for otakus! | Shiro's Animax Musix - Download anime music here! ]

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well... never heard of either band... XD

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

simple plan is more rockin'
but i would preffer "Likin Park"
they got all the best songs

Quote by animeallenI like Simple Plan more, I just love their songs, especially Welcome to my life and Shut up

i would agree with animeallen 2
welcome to my life is nice
i like likin park and emin3m most out of all

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

I'm not a big fan of either, but both have had songs I enjoy. I would say Good Charolette though...

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Quote by AthrunWell... never heard of either band... XD

omg! im shocked! every one knows about simple plan and good charlette!dont u watch mtv or vh1?

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by vietgurl5593

Quote by AthrunWell... never heard of either band... XD

omg! im shocked! every one knows about simple plan and good charlette!dont u watch mtv or vh1?

I never watch tv to be honest. ^^;; I mostly watch anime off fansubs from the net. XD;;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I really not a big fan of either, but if I would have to choose Simple plan, becasue they are just a better band then choo charlotte.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

i like Simple Plan so much more... personally, i don't like Good Charlotte that much ^^

simple PLAN ALL THE WAY!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

*sigh* ah the angsty songs for angsty teens groups....frankly both of them can become sickeningly bad after a while...but sorry that was mean, what i meant to say is, simple plan is bad all the time, and good charlotte less so. frankly every time i hear that damn song "welcome to my life" i wonder...if his life is so bad, why doesnt the retard just kill himself..at least some times good charlotte can have a message in their muzik...simple plan is just consistent whining and bitching...ok im finished here...hate mail and other such things can be sent to my guest book, or a rm so that i may read and laugh at all of them later...

Ja Ne!

.::Zero Martin::.

im not a huge fan of either, tho i'll sing along to both if they come on the radio - songs arn't fabulous but they are catchy. personally i do prefer simple plan tho.

I dont like them

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

I'm not the biggest fan of either. not my kind of music, y'know.

But if I had to choose, probably Good Charlotte. I loved that "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous" ... until it got played every half hour. I never liked Simple Plan.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I gotta say, neither really. Both aren't that great. Watch Fromage, and Ed the Sock will explain why.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

I think Simple plan... I like them better...

Quote by ZeroMartin*sigh* ah the angsty songs for angsty teens groups....frankly both of them can become sickeningly bad after a while...but sorry that was mean, what i meant to say is, simple plan is bad all the time, and good charlotte less so. frankly every time i hear that damn song "welcome to my life" i wonder...if his life is so bad, why doesnt the retard just kill himself..at least some times good charlotte can have a message in their muzik...simple plan is just consistent whining and bitching...ok im finished here...hate mail and other such things can be sent to my guest book, or a rm so that i may read and laugh at all of them later...
Ja Ne!

i kind of find that song comforting... but they do get annoying sometimes when the song is overplayed but i love good charlotte and simple plan

both bands sucks they're really so bad with his cheeper neo punk baaah i hate that bands

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by heavens-DragonI prefer Good Charlotte because I personally don't like Simple Plan. Their songs are good but after a while it gets annoying but Good Charlotte has a great beat and I'm never tired of their songs.

Yeah, Good Charlotte, they sound better to me :P. I dont like simple plan because they whine, and well, after listening to them, their voices get annoying....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.