Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What you dream last night? - Minitokyo

What you dream last night?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Sometimes the dreams are the mirrors for our souls....... You have good dreams?..... or nightmares....?

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

No don't say that dreams are mirrors of souls ! Please :P My last dream was about some crazy fishes (!) I Don't remember it much...and there was also something about pissing man in forest ;) I've got so crazy dreams :P

Signature

i usually don't remember my dreams ._.

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I dreamed the samething every night since valentine's day coming closer, it is always the sweet angel that I could never get. :D It is torture I tell you. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I dunno. I won't say this dream was last night ('cause I didn't have one) but two nights ago, I dreamt of someone calling my name so loudly, it's like wanting me to wake up. I did and it was only one in the morning, so I went back to sleep. Occasionally, I dreamt of anime. Few nights ago, I dreamt of Konrad from Kyou Kara Maou went searching fr me and...I wouldn't want to continue.
Overall, my dreams make me think a lot.

Movin'...

Luali

Celestial Love

last night... hmm no dream :P that i remember anyway....

yesterday I was tired from work... went to a store looking for a dvd and they didnt have it and so i went somewhere else, ended up buying resident evil - apocalypse, fight club and the day after tomorrow :P watched resident evil, the incredibles, browsed the web for a lil' started watching the day after tomorrow and after 5 minutes gave up and fell almost straight asleep in my bed the wrong way :P woke up to my alarm wondering where I was :P

sakuralim

Love is ......

well I have nightmares and good dreams too
but usually I dont remember my dream after I wake up ^^"
haha ^^

Nibbles

Nibbles

I look innocent don't I?

I have regular dreams. Sometimes weird and strange dreams. Sometimes I have day dreams and they come true. Different things like conversations and little things that people will do.

Once in a blue moon I will have a nightmare and wake up in the middle of the night. I heard that certain foods trigger certain types of dreams and even if they or good or bad dreams.
See ya!

Xime

*-.For You.-*

I always remember but with time I forget it.
Last night, I dreamed with castles and a dragoon,
And almost always I have good dreams, but the nightmares are not absent of you see in when.XD

animeaddict57

animeaddict57

im hella new and i unicycle

well i have wierd ass dreams, sorry for the language, they freekin creep me out, i have dreams of me like goin into the laundromat takin off all my clothes, and putin them in the washer,then i sit on the washer and wait for the cloths to get done. i also have dreams about this one girl, she always is sittin under a tree, i walk up to her, say something, and then she lok sup smiles, and then i freekin wake up, hella pisses me off, i also have dreams of me doi nthe laundry

yes i love it!!!

Im me at Unimaniac57 On aim

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I have really weird dreams, they are never the same from night to night. The other night in one of my dreams it had something to do with someone giving me a blueberry pie. XD

My dreams make no sense! ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

well.. if i saw something really disgusting and disturbing in the day earlier then i'd get nightmares.... *shivers* i still get da willies from seeing people trying to cosplay... hehe... and sometimes i really weird dreams where i have magical powers... lol.. i guess that's one side effect of watching too many magical shoujo animes.. teehee

ronc

___Disturbed Mind___

Nothing!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

ok, my last dream (honest to goodness) was a blond haired 100% white lady singing in japanese... that's what i dreamt of. lol...

but in general my dreams are pretty weird... my most frequent ones have to do with the rising dead or aliens...

Signature Image

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I dont remember my dreams today... But before I had some pretty interesting dreams. Sometimes i get one of those dreams like..5 times. But i havent had one of those for a while. I dunno how to descrive those dreams, if i describe it in words it wouldnt sound right, you would have to dream it urslef to understand.. But recently i had this crazy dream about.. MT lol. I musta been staying online too late that night. All the people were angels, like the ones u see in those popular walls.. and the world was pretty futuristic, but not all metalic and shiney.. it was kinda like the MT layout actually x.x Anyway.. dun wanna go into detail bout this dream cause ill end up writing too much.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I remember my dreams every morning unless I was really drunk the previous night.
Last night I was dreaming about the beach and how I went there with my gf and all my friends during the night.

Signature

Sadly enough I can't remember the last time I did dream, it's been a long time though. But when I do dream they are so weird they never make sense. Wish I could dream nice dreams though, they sound so cool. ;.;

Most of the time I can never remember my dreams, the ones I do remember, I can't seem to forget...I still vaguely remember a dream I had had when I was about 8.... I do remember the dream I had last night cause it was pretty simple..or something. I don't know, I guess I was taking a hard German test...for some reason I seem to have alot of dreams concerning my foreign language classes.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I had a dream where I was standing atop the corpses of my enemies, laughing madly while the sky burned crimson. Blood seeped from the sun and death rained from the skies....

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I had a dream that I was walking though the mall with my friends and then all of a sudden the floor just drops out and we end up in a strange new place.... I woke up in a cold sweat......

Signature Image

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

I dont remember... iremember most of the time but not todays, ask again tomorrow ^_^

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Last night... I had a nightmare... There was ghosts in my house!!

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

u guys remember ur dreams???
usually i dont...... izzat normal???

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Last night, I had a dream about the cashier accusing me of shoplifting when in fact I paid. i had to show her the receipt and the change she gave me. -_-;; that was a strange dream indeed.

but I hope I have more beautiful dreams. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.