Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What you dream last night? - Minitokyo

What you dream last night?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

I dreamed I was at work and ended up waking up late for work.

i actually had more than one dream last night.

1) i was on a bus that was about to be blown up by a terrorist. i tried desperately to fit through the windows and escape. (real life: i wasn't even in the area when the bombs went off. guess i must be paranoid)

2) i was fugitive on the run for a murder i did not commit. (i actually cried in this one)

I dreamt that the whole world was getting sucked into this little monster thingy & then I threw grass into it while my friend put her hair in it & then we went inside to save our friends. Hehe.. and then all of a sudden we all were on vacation & this old man was giving $100 to little kids & I won money & stuffed animals through a claw machine. :o

Hmm...

Quote by asuzaI dreamt that the whole world was getting sucked into this little monster thingy & then I threw grass into it while my friend put her hair in it & then we went inside to save our friends. Hehe.. and then all of a sudden we all were on vacation & this old man was giving $100 to little kids & I won money & stuffed animals through a claw machine. :o

what a strange dream...
I do dream often, but it seems that I can't recall much of it when i work up.. But I tried to make it a point to write down what i dream as some of them happened. :x
Especially knowing the places I have not been and seeing the people i do not know at a different time...
Never recieve any money from anyone nor destruction of the world though...

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

maybe wonderful dream maybe nightmares

Signature

Firebomb

Anime Lover

well i always have dreams and i always remember them. yesterday i dreamt about me being in Naruto and fighting Naruto. i sometimes have dreams about the people i love, a book or a manga i just read, or an anime or something else i just saw. also most of the times i put myself into the dream. yes im a little weird! ^_^'

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

I had a dream of me life coming to an end......as well as driffting into the ocean.....but the thing was that I was awake....and able to come back alive.... Part of it was cool but I wonder waht it means......hummm......i dont know...nothing comes to mind :\ :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i dreamt of my grandmother and the old house i used to live with her. i'm a thousand miles away from my home in japan, so i guess it's because i miss her and the house.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I forgot >< I don't usually remember my dreams after I wake up. I think most of my dreams are nightmares because i remember waking up scared ><

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

The one I can think of is this...
Somehow my family and I went to Paris, France. We all went up the Eifel Tower but my dad couldn't go becuase of security.

i guess most dreams don't make sense either.

People dream every night? It's very rare that I dream, maybe I just forgot about 'em, I don't know. But the last time I had a dream it was a nightmare, I dreamed that there was two snakes in my bedroom.

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

nightmaires as normal

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

The most recent dream that I could remember happened a few days ago... I dreamt of toilets... not one but two. I flushed the larger toilet and it just continued to over flow with toilet water... I wake up needing to go to the washroom

Signature

If I had any dreams last night I don't remember. I slept like a stone. :)

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't remember all of it, but I had to stop someone/organization from doing something so I was going to kill someone, but it totally changed in the middle of the dream into some kind of outlandish shopping excursion. I have dreams all the time about making life or death decisions, but I almost never dream of shopping. Wierd huh????

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Some guy started flirting with me then he started to try to kill me >.< Scary dream

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I dreamt that my grandma's house was on fire! OMG! XO

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

I can't remember everyday my dreams.. ..and today is one of those days^^

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

A friend of mine left 6 nerdy kids at my home and I had to babysit them, and they ended up painting my face. God, I just hate kids.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

I dreamt that the Earth was on a five minute countdown untill it blew up OMG! >.<

i dreamt that i sleeper held some guy that was trying to tell the girl i liked , that i liked her * in short words.. he was trying to do something stupid and would pay*

I were flying over my town.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I do most my dreams is about Lacus but mostly I don't remember alot of them.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

most of the times, which is always, i never remember my dreams. although i only have nightmares rarely. except one time i woke up really good, relaxed, at ease. it must have been a good dream.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.