Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kodomo no Omocha - Minitokyo

Kodomo no Omocha

Tagged under Kodomo no Omocha

page 1 of 1 14 total items

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

does anyone else love this manga as much as i do, or am i alone in my obsession? i just finished the series yesterday... and man, was the last book intense.
the great thing about kodomo no omocha is that it's hilariously funny, yet meaningful. and the characters are just so alive, you have to love them. plus the eyes the manga-ka draws (that's the right term... i think) are so pretty... and complicated too.
i'll have to try and find the anime version sometime soon...
so, any comments?

^._.^ lifini

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I like it, too! My friend Kii-chan gave me some of the volumes for my birthday awhile ago, and I loved them (other than the constant swearing...wasn't a big fan of that). It's a cool series, though...who's your favorite character, lifini? I really like Sana, Hayama, and Naozumi (big surprise there, right?). Both Akito and Sana mature so much during the series, and the way Naozumi helps Sana and loves her (even though she can't decide) is really cute! I especially liked what Nao did when they were on-location...I think you know what I mean. I agree about the eyes she draws...their amazingly complicated.
I hope that I didn't spoil anything for anyone who hasn't read the series or is in the process of it.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

my favorite character has to be akito, just because he's the classic lone wolf character with his own little quirks. but sana is great also. always happy!
my favorite part has to be the "sex" scene... i was laughing so hard. although it kind of scared me, because i can only think of hayama and sana as little innocent grade-schoolers...
swearing? i guess there was... apparently i'm immune to that now. fuka does have a dirty mouth though. ^_^

^._.^ lifini

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Not just Fuka...Akito does, too...and that scene was interesting. Like I said, I liked it when Naozumi saved her from his fans...he's hilarious. Sana's so impulsive and random, and Akito's just so...well, Akito! I love the lone-wolf aspect about him (good phrasing...I didn't know how to say it). I liked Sana's hammer she'd always pull out...I want one! The part where Akito dodged the first hammer, only to get hit by a second one was awesome! Another favorite part was when Akito cried in the 9th or 10th book (not sure which)...that scene made me happy, because Akito was always the "emotionless" one. *Sigh* Such a great series! ~CLAMPchic

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

I love this manga! It is soo cute! My favorite part is the hammer popping out of thin air! ^_^

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

yes... i think there is some way to buy one of those hammers... but i'm not sure where. probably ebay. ebay has everything. ^_^
and it was the 10th book he cried in, though he might have cried a little in the scene where he almost dies, but his mother's ghost saves him. another brilliant part.
hmm... i think i'm going to go make a kodomo no omocha avatar for myself now... or... try...

^._.^ lifini

tebi

Kodomo no omocha 4 evaaaa

me too. i like the manga, but i´ve only the first 4 of them.
how much of them exist? my lovely character is sana and rei.
I wouldt like to have all the others of the manga. can someone tell me what happen in it?
i hope of answer.
tebi

i love it..........*schmatza*

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I really liked it! I liked the manga, but I didnt really like the anime(too slow moving). :D

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i love the manga and the anime.

i read the manga and i thought it was pretty good, i liked what happened at the end.

NightAngel

A dream box

I absolutly love Kodomo no Omocha. Read it till the end in less than no time. Adorable, funny and sad when you least expect. Human like one wouldn«t expect from such a manga. Love it to no end.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

I have been obsessed with this manga lately! I don't like the anime quite as much (it is still good though! Just a little ... zany...) I liked how they made them atually seem their age. In a lot of manga, books ect. kids who are supossed to be that age act waaaay to innocent. I am in 8th grade but I still remember clearly how kids were like in 6th grade and ..... yeah... not too inocent..... And I of course liked the random funny parts! YAY!

I like very much this manga! But I hate the ending! The anime was a bit boring, but I like the filler about Sana and Nao (in New York).
In the anime I like Sana with Naozumi, and in the manga Sana with Akito... I know, this is very strange XD

Yeah, I liked it too. I mean, I enjoyed the plot mostly,

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.