Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever...? - Minitokyo

Have you ever...?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Have you ever looked at people and suddenly their hairs have become anime hairs? or have you ever walked by somewhere and suddenly, a creature appears, like Chipo, from Inuyasha walking in front of you? It has happened to me, been really weird, People say I watch too many TV, haha! but I was wondering, if it has happened to other people?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - no, but there are some people from Japan who come down our university with a patent visa and the guy's hair looks all out anime-style for sure.

As to the strange creatures, don't be making fun of the little monsters - a.k.a. kids *_* posh - so mean. lol - I did encounter one who looked like one of those goofy anime characters from Final Fantasy, but then again, must be me and my eyes. lol - Yeah, that must be it. O_o The eyes.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

haha, I know what you mean! I call it my "Ani-vision" when it happens. ^^
i used to have that more often, probably because I had a more active imagination. I would sometimes daydream that the real world would look like my favourite animes or mangas.... ^^ *sigh* Those were the days,........
Ahh, to be a kid,.....and not have to deal with high school would be great!!! >_<
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

man you are crazy [getting away slowly]
no just kidding
i hadnt had that and i hope i wont
but when i see some asian people i imagine the characters in final fantasyXII n_n

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

once or twice especilly when i am at school... i think that it would be cool to have that vison all the time... *sighs*

Haha! Has anyone ever been talking to a girl (or guy I guess) and started thinking in terms of one of those dating sim games? Like that game Ilpalazzo plays in excel saga?

Shoujo-Ai4mE

Humanity Saviour

lol... imaginating creatures just might be -a little- 2 much, but when i talk to people i always try to imagine how they'll look like as an anime characters... the results are always good ;)

Signature Image

Not really... you must have quite an imagination.

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

Quote by CleonickHave you ever looked at people and suddenly their hairs have become
anime hairs? or have you ever walked by somewhere and suddenly, a
creature appears, like Chipo, from Inuyasha walking in front of you? It
has happened to me, been really weird, People say I watch too many TV,
haha! but I was wondering, if it has happened to other people?

mmmhh...never have seen anime like creatures, but I believe you, one of my part jobs is "house cleaning" which means I go to people homes and take away evil entities or what we commonly know as "ghosts", so seeng weird stuff is fairly normal to me...

Come to think of it, if you pay enough attention, you could see electricity elementals jumping all around subway rails or fire elementals in camping fires they are small, thin and really beautiful!!!

anyway, all i mean is iwatching the stuff you do may not necessarily be your imagination

wunjo!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Nope, It was never happen to me

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

my imagination are active i can think of anything up to the last level.

Wow! Im glad I aint the only one! It doesnt happen to often, but sometimes, I do see people wierdly, illusions, wierd stuff! maybe I draw to much......but! its fun!!! and I get some pretty good ideas for hairs in my creations from time to time!

That have never happen to me. Well exept 4 the hair, because there was a time where the all the boy have the hair up , like Goku [Dragon Ball] .

metalhead

metalhead

chinese ink martial artist

little nigy u never told me that u saw a chipo walking around the street !hm...well I think people like u and me are just unique,and weird.Yes and some times its so freaky !I think that happens to me when i dont use my glasses anyway,,Ill be there in december.

The world is a pizza pie...Yeah!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.