Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Procrastinate? - Minitokyo

Do You Procrastinate?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

hehe well you alrdy know i procrastinate....lazy bums XD
hehe im in the middle of procrastinating now XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

I procrastinate somtimes, mainly with reports and such...

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

uhmmm
yes I do... Actually, I study for a test the night before it, no matter how big or important is it, I need the adrenaline in order to success :D

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

*after searching the word in the english dictionary...found the dutch translation.....still don't understands it....takes the dutch dicionary search it.......after a couple of seconds....finally >_>*
hmz....actually ...I'm doing almost all the time xd~!! I never learn 2 weeks befor the test...or days >_>....maximum 2 days >_>.......homework....making it on the day before the deadline xd~!! no good T_T....should change it.....but can't XD

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I don't want to procrastinate, but I can't help it. Usually I tell myself to do my HW as soon as I get home, but I end up playing video games instead. Then at like 9 PM, I start HW. But I never finish it in time... My grades aren't looking so good... XP

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I do, and I do it far too much. As everyone else says, I don't want to do it. I wish I could be more productive with my time and use it for studying, but I just can't bring myself to do something else.

*sigh* I think I'll just go procrastinate again...

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i dont know what that word means but as i can read i thing i know it

i also make my work at the last secend(but i domt know if thats whats meant here

It is time for you to drown

of course. all the time. it probably would not be me if i didn't. :)

Signature Image

* : )

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MordinNow that is a classic scene, lol, I remember those cramming before exam
in college, boy it sucks to learn the whole history of Roman Empire in
one day. :) I see celess, you are a veteran in this, hope you don't
have to deal with that again. :) Right now, the classes that I am
taking can't be cram, because the failure rate is 80%, and they kick
you out if you don't deliver. I have better get my act together soon.

**Nods** Hmm... agreed there.

Our math class is bell-curving our student grades as we speak. 85% of the class is already failing the subject, and I'm one of the only few who are still passing - and procrastinating at the same time! O_o - Oh well, lol - back to hitting the books. You'll see me go back to a forum like MT in about an hour or so - lol - okay - no school today - I decided to skip it.

No point in attending a poorly-taught lecture, when self-teaching yourself is indeed better in this case. Yup yup. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by "Celessa"No point in attending a poorly-taught lecture, when self-teaching yourself is indeed better in this case. Yup yup. lol

*nods* This semester none of my profs even take attendance... it's so hard not to skive off class this spring...

But yup. I procrastinate... more than is healthy for my gpa... and "studying for midterms/finals" involves me sitting in my room a day before the test, singing along with my favorite J-rock/pop songs, and reading through all the chapter examples in my texts (me, take notes? hah!). Then again, I've pulled off two 97% grades on both 20+ page research papers that I've undertaken only three days before they're due... Too bad I can't put that down on a resume or something. ^_^'

The only subjects I don't put off homework and/or studying for are programming and japanese, and that's because I just haven't discovered a way to effectively skate through those tests... kanji, honorifics, and Java/C++ repetitively kick my ass...

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

It's starting to get to an unhealthy degree... but in my defense, the system is boring! However, I feel kinda like Alan Lightman, wherein I feel guilty for taking much needed time for myself.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Procrastinating is a good thing. If you wait to do everything at the last minute.....then it only takes one minute to do everything.

Kwadjo

zionist

I usually believe in getting stuff off your mind as soon as possible. Everything takes time for me, so like If Im rushed its not even worth it sometimes. But I say Hey time keeps tickin' and look on ahead. ;)

Signature

Here's a timeline of my procrastination over the years:

8th grade and before: procrastination????? *top student lol o_O'
9th grade: virtually none, finish assignments on the first or second day
10th grade: moderate - do assignments the day before, still pays attention to teacher in class
11th grade: full-blown senioritis. Finish the weeks worth of hw on the morning its due while studing for a test for the same class. Sleep, do hw, or doodle in class, forget about the teacher.

Based on post analysis: my threshold for maintaining a 3.7 gpa or above has thinned over the years in an effort to attain the highest pt/min ratio with the idealistic "0 wasted time"

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Procrastination wasn't really a problem for me until this year. Previously, I've always done homework right when I get home and also frequently made detailed schedules for everything. This year, I find myself really stressed out and always tired, so consquencely I'm starting to slack off on homework a little ~ but of course i do try to complete things on time (^-^);; When it comes to tests, i usually study the day before or at the most, two days before. It may seem a bad study habit, but for some reason I mostly do well on said tests (let's hope i didn't just jinx myself >__<) But for exams, I do attempt to schedule more study time.

But at the same time, i'm still a bit of an organize freak, a workoholic, and unfortunately a perfectionist >__> At these times, I can work for hours non-stop and still not be satsified with what I've done.

And as weird as this might sound, sometimes i find procrasitinating much harder and stressful than just doing the work (^-^);;

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i procrastinate like it's going out of style... I find I keep telling myself to wait until later, because of all the precious time I have.... I then tell myself I work better under pressure, which apparently is true, since I cannot say I do better without, being that I wander and doodle/etc o_0

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Procrastination (I hope I spelled this right XD ) is a virtue! Homework is gay and to not do it saves you half of your life. XD Doing it at the last second is all right because it wastes school's time, not yours. XD

Yes. VEry m,uch. Especially near the end of a project.

You know how they make those "encouragement posters" that you see hanging around in office places that are supposed to be inspiring and have a pretty picture? I have something like that hanging in my room, except it says (and I paraphrase, cause it's at home, and I'm at school right now, slacking off when I'm supposed to be studying), "Procrastination - Hard work will pay off in the future, but slacking off pays off now."

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

Yes, unfortunately I procrastinate but usually only on things that I didn't really want to do.

Then again, the only reason that I found this forum was in fact due to procrastination! :D So it can't be all bad, or is it??? XO

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

nee~
me did -_-
me got a D on it and since my teacher thinks im smart or sominthing she called in my mommy :( me got in trouble :(

Kalith013

Kalith013

Unstoppable

I procrastinate so much, I even decided to start a procrastinator's club...I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Signature
"Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write: the power of the Music of the Night." --The Phantom of the Opera

sutareru

sutareru

.pagawasumpa.

i'm doing a paper right now that's due tomarrow for science...i always do papers the night before they're due. then there's always the typing it up part, which is done during lunch before class.

Psychodelic Productions...affiliated with Telecommunications Online Inc...a FreyaGizamaluke.RobertFrosting Company.

F1R3S70RM

The Forgotten

I procrastinate on almost everything, but I somehow generally get it done in time... generally...

Don't play with F1R3 - You will get burn3d
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.