Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Procrastinate? - Minitokyo

Do You Procrastinate?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Kalith013

Kalith013

Unstoppable

Actually, my procrastination isn't quite procrastination. I do everything the night before, but I'm doing something the night before every night. In other words, I don't start stuff until the last minute because I have no time to start until the last minute. I do an average of 3-5 hours of homework a day on top of lots of extracurricular stuff. That's why my user level is so low.

Signature
"Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write: the power of the Music of the Night." --The Phantom of the Opera

procrastination? i'm here, aren't i?

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

I noticed that my grades are actually higher when I procrastinate then when I study beforehand...

Be Free and Masturbate

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well is a bad thing but what can I do? I'm too lazy for doing my homework I always says that I'm going to do it and do it in last days! ^_^'

Earn money reading e-mails here

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i procrastinate a lot Like to have free time to do whatever. I would try to fix that but it ends up backfiring cause i would take my time thinking it's ok not due til....then it would be due the next day.
i push anything i have to do for school til the last day, projects, papers, any form of school work. Eventhough i wait til last minute i still get it done on time.
I know that procrastination is bad to everyone in some way even for me, but i think that procrastinating is in a way good for me because knowing something is due the next morning gives me productive stress (the kinda good stress) and it leaves when i'm done with the work. when i am under productive stress is when i do the best work 'cause it gets me to think about a lot of ideas for something and i found out that i draw way better when i'm under stress than when i'm relaxed...pretty wierd right?

hmm...the longest post that i have ever had to type...interesting...must mean that i can really relate to the subject...

I guess i'll see you later Celessa, thanks for coming up with this idea for a thread! :)

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

All the time
right now
that's why I get in trouble >-<
i know when to stop....but I just never listen to myself <___<

Quote by Celessa

Quote by djhenryi procrastinate all the time, i leave everything to the last minute, in
fact, right now i should be studying for a midterm that i have in two
days, that's worth 20% of my final mark, but i don't feel like doing it
right now. the fact that i already have a half decently high mark and
don't have any incentive to study a great deal doesn't help the matter
either ^_^'

lol - hey, same thing here actually.
I was going to pull an all nighter and study 5 hours before the mid-term exams.
Then I went ahead and did so - but then I felt all tried and took a 1 hour nap. It ended up me taking a 3 hour name and I woke up 40 minutes before the midterm exams began. I was frantically studying and cramming it all in, and when I went to that room - it is either something or nothing. I ended up acing the midterms. I'm like wow - 40 minutes to put 2 months worth of studies into the bowl. Thank goodness for lectures. lol - Lucky me.
I know exactly how you feel. This just happened yesterday, apparently - during the week-end.

its good to know htat somebody else has the same study habits as i do, it's funny cause i do all the wrong things when it comes to studying, according to my psychology prof, but i still get better marks than like 90% of the class, it makes me laugh XP

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

:D Oh do I!!! this is gotten a real epidemic with me I push off everything that I need to do.
Why well I allways plan to do it but allways end up not doing it somehow. even the things I don't have to do but I wanted to do like making wallapers I don't do. The funny thing is that I'm best at making wallpapers etc, is when I really should be doing something important. XD

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I am the worst procrastinator in the history of procrastinators. Even my high school teachers would tell me on an almost daily basis that I was the worst procrastinator ever. And yet, here I am, still procrastinating like its no big deal. Its a disease I tell you!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

I am an extreme slacker when it comes to work. I live in a flat with my uni mates, and we're all useless at revising for things. Temptation to do anything else is often too great to resist. We have our last exam for our current course tomorrow morning, and I should be revising, but instead I'm using up my time by sitting here talking about how bad I am at getting down to revising.... Oh the irony!

Usually, by this time, if I know I don't know enough for the next day's exam I just cram a couple of essential points and then plan to blag the rest. However, don't underestimate the power of post-breakfast revision! Just today I was glad that I briefly brushed up on a topic before the exam, because it came up. I'm still chuffed about it now.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

^^ i always procrastinate. my parents get mad at me for that...

oh well! i just say i have better things to do than homework

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

I always procrastinate. it's not a good thing cause you got less time to do it if you do something at the last minute. I usually start it a few days before it's dued cause it's not good worrying over something you didn't do and it's due the next day. i know i should finish it when i get it so i don't have to worry but there's so much other stuff i can do or i want to do nothing and just sit on the couch.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Heheheheh...I ALWAYZ procrastinate. It's jus' a part of my personality. Without a motive to accomplish anything, I usually wait until the last minute to complete my homework and such. It's a bad thing........but I still get great grades jus' like the people who don't procrastinate and finish their project or homework. So my point here is that I try to do as less work as possible but comingo ut with a good grade as a result.

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

i go with someweirdguy.... but in the end i alwez (not that alwez) made things done...

Signature

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

yes! i love to procrastinate, put stuff off for alter, wait till the last minute and bes of all do stuff later :P

it's not a feel good/bad thing, it's more of a "i wanna do other stuff i like right now instead of boring have to do things"

i feel pretty lucky that i can pull off finishing up most of the stuff i put off for later, well when it's important stuff i get it done right... if it wasnt important, i would have forgotten it completely XP

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Heres an example, I planned on putting up a message on the first day but I put it off until now.

Though I honestly have to say, some procrastinating is out of addiction. Some people are just so caught up in something that they can't set it down, though I've somewhat abandon this art I still go back and forth from it. I got really bad in my high school years and it really started to lead to a huge downfall of both my grades and my social life. So I smacked myself, both spiratually and physically, and knocked something right in my head because I've improved a great deal on it. To be honest its horrible because it can cause you to lose friends >.> Though if you get to a really low point, you began to not care.

Though overall its fine to procrastinate, everyone does it every now and then and theres nothing wrong with it. Just that if you do something like that for work, you'll get fired. School and your grades will show. Or else you'll health with slowly wither. Well it can, depending on how bad you do ^.~ Though everyone can recover, just a matter of putting forth the effort and not procrastinating on choosing to improve ;) hahaha thats the challenge in itself.

Signature Image

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I don't wait to the very last minute...But I admit that sometimes I do something else when I should be doing homework...But I can't stand to wait until the last minute, I want to get it down and over with so I suppose I don't procrastinate all that much.

Signature Image

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.