Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a dog or a cat person? - Minitokyo

Are you a dog or a cat person?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Personally I like dogs, I have one puppy when I was little that follow me around all day, and he always wait for me to come home from school. There is nothing like a loyal mutt for your childhood. Hey I was tempted to call him Old Faithful, but I just called him Kun, don't know why. :) I don't think I am a cat person though, can't seem to like them at all. *Kicks a kitty cat away* *runs from cat lovers* :D Well cat girls on the other hand, I don't mind at all. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Both are cute in their own way. I love animals.
Personally though, I love cats. Probably because I was born in the Tiger year and there comes the instinct between me and the cats. I have three cats and two kittens at home right now . :nya:

Movin'...

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

I go with the dogs :D I used to have 3 dogs. One died and one is very sick and the other is with my uncle. I had a nasty experience with a cat. I found a cat in my house one morning and it jumped on me and scratched me in the face for no reason :( I didn't even go near it!

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

more of a cat person actually, though i'm allergic to both cats and dogs, which sucks ^_^'
eheh me a leo + tiger year born, so that's it.... and cats are more independant, i like that, you know they don't jump on you when you come home, just ask for food and stuff, and that's it (apparently i'm not that much into great signs of affection ^_^' )

I'm a cat person, myself... Dogs require too much attention, while my cat, she just wants fed, and then when she's bored she'll come into my room and play around with me. Much less work than a dog. :P

I'll quote ManuallyBlinking: Dogs require too much attention.
I have a cat. It sleeps, eats, and becomes annoying when it wants to go outside for a piss.
My friend has a dog. It eats, sleeps, and becomes annoying when it's not eating or sleeping - almost 24/7 in other words. Actually, I hate dogs. They're nice when you don't have to take care of them yourself. Cats aren't as dependent as dogs either. Dogs can't take care of themselves, but if you mistreat your cat, it'll run off. Simple as that.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

Erm. o_0 Goldfish? <lol> I like things worth as little trouble as possible. XD

No, but actually I'm a cat person. :) Dogs.. have always kinda scared me. When I was little, the neighbours had this really big dog that never shut up. >_< Freaky creature. I like cats' independence, and their pride and elegance <lol>. XD

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Cats. We have 3 cats at home and they are (alomst) no trouble at all. Problem is that were I live, keeping a dog just would not be fair as the only way it could go out was if someone took it for a walk. A cat can just come and go as it wants. Any way, i think that if i was going to have a dog i would probabbly like to dive stright in at the deep end and try raising a wolf pup!

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Dogs are fine but theyre those types that want attention and say "Gimme the ball !!" while Cats on the other hand are like masterminds saying "Im gonna rule the world with my master" so for me Cats are better because theyre as smart as dogs and theyre more soft in the touch. But if i could choose from both of them it would be in a draw i suppose.

But as Dr. Evil would say "C'mon Mr. Biggelsworth!"

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Whatever. As long as it behaves good and doesn't mess up the place.

n>1

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I've got dog :) He's young and very crazy :P He loves jumping at my guests ^_~ He's name is Jackie and he's a Beagle :) ABout cats : I love them much , theye are so sweet ! But i think i prefer dogs..

Signature

I like cats better, they're lazy, quiet and take care of themselves. I hate my dogs in particular though.

I like cats better, but in general I prefer to do without pets as its too much trouble to take care of them.

Maybe I'll go for a mecha-cat from Japan someday.

I prefer cats to dogs, i think that cats are really cute and sweet(although some dogs r cute too!), they know how to look after themself and doesn't need much attention and they are quieter compared to dogs which required more attention and they also likes to bark at strangers which is really annoying to me.

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I prefer cats. They're cuter and funnier. ^^

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I don't really have a preference, I like them both equally but if I had to choose I'd say I'm more of a dog person simply because you can play with dogs more so than cats such as running around a park with them or having a tug of war with them etc. However cats are cuter and very useful to warm your lap in winter ^_^

kerikid

kerikid

Falling Angel

I like cats they are sooo cute. No dog could take the place of my cat. Don't get me wrong dogs are cute, too. I just prefer cats. ^_^

If you fall in love, you risk the consequences of getting hurt. If you fall into hate, then you risk never being happy again. -MNS

i love my two german shepherds! they are my babies. they are great companions, good with kids, and awesome guard dogs. :)

Signature Image

* : )

Quote by Anjhurinmore of a cat person actually, though i'm allergic to both cats and dogs, which sucks ^_^' eheh me a leo + tiger year born, so that's it.... and cats are more independant, i like that, you know they don't jump on you when you come home, just ask for food and stuff, and that's it (apparently i'm not that much into great signs of affection ^_^' )

I'm the same, but sometimes dogs are good, but I preffer wolfs ^_^' They're really nice and have even somewhat a cat caracter....

In general I'm a cat pesrom I have acat Simona and a wolf

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Personally, I dislike both because of the mess they make, but it would definitely have to be a dog if I was going to have one ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I am a major cat person :) I like cats cuz they are so cute, but they also have a bit of an attitude about them...

Signature

dog, all the way ^^

Signature Image

i luv both dog and cat...so any of them are find to me :)

Although there is something absolutley alluring and sexy about cats (perhaps their uncanny ability to cause trouble when you least expect...or need it to be caused), I would have to say that I like dogs better. A Dog is truly the best friend a man can have, no other creature on this earth will love you and protect you as much as a dog and ask for as little as one.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.