Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a dog or a cat person? - Minitokyo

Are you a dog or a cat person?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MordinPersonally I like dogs, I have one puppy when I was little that follow
me around all day, and he always wait for me to come home from school.
There is nothing like a loyal mutt for your childhood. Hey I was
tempted to call him Old Faithful, but I just called him Kun, don't know
why. :) I don't think I am a cat person though, can't seem to like them
at all. *Kicks a kitty cat away* *runs from cat lovers* :D Well cat
girls on the other hand, I don't mind at all. :)

**Picks up the kitty** Hey Mordin, so mean! Posh *_* Meanie! Why would you attack on a poor little kitty?

**Picks up the cat who suddenly hisses at her and tries to claw her eyes out**

Argh! What a ferocious little tiger! **Chucks it into the middle of the road with her quick reflexes** Gah - well, what can I say? I hate dogs and I don't like cats personally. Even my mom is allergic to cats.

**A speeding truck suddenly bumps into something along the middle of the road. A cry can be heard in the distance** Ahh - anyways, don't worry Mordin, I never liked pets anyways, so count me out of it. lol **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I love animals in general, but I'm more of a cat person.
Hmm, but I know a lot of people who hate cats, like this this guy whose father put a cat in a football helmet and drop-kicked it across a field when he was 17 O_O
*_* The poor cat! *_*

Definatly a cat person.....they are so evil!!!

pfft...cats and dogs are too much trouble...hehe ill stick to kitties and puppies XD
puppies are sooo cute...haha soo are kitties...gah...can't decide XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Like most people who've responded. I'm a cat person! Those itty bitty kittens just beg to be picked up and craddled to my face! They're far cuter than dogs. I don't really like dogs that much because their bark can be very annoying and they just get too big and hyper. The laid back cat who is independant and doesn't need to be attended to hand and foot just goes with my sense of living much better. XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

They both can be cute, but I don't like the eyes of cats. The eyes of dogs seem to be more warm and welcoming.

I love cats, their independent, clean, SO much cuter, and they have personality quirks, unlike dogs who are either always happy or always mean or happy until they spaz out and attack you
and...a dog knocked me over "playfully" when I was like 5, so I've never really been comfortable around them since...
so cats all the way!

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

im soo a dog person!!!! im not a big fan of cats. i like dogs cuz they r mans or womens best friend.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

You know, I like both, but one time, a long time ago, a friend's cat scratched me over the eye, and one time a dog was chasing me around and I got scared and lost my lunch, which I was holding in my hand. Yeah, that was pretty bad.

Yeah, I'd say I'm a cat person, so long as I'm familiar with the cat.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I see most girls are cat lovers and guys are dog lovers, very interesting. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Cat lover all the way. I understand cats. I also do pretty well with women. Connection, maybe?

2x post.

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

im a doggie person. well, when i was little, i used to love cats. but as i grew older, i juz found out dat im allergic to cats. tee hee. o wellz, dogs r fun =^^=

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tiny dog person. Not that I'm short, but i like the smaller breed of dogs.

i prefer dogs. cats are pets that people have if they're desperately lonely. the cat hangs around because you give it food. they're cute and fun to play with, but everyone i know who owns a cat usually ends up having to search for it if they want to play.

dogs (the good breeds, anyway) have a fairly good sense of loyalty and obedience. that's what they're usually bred for anyway. i'd like a white german shepherd or a husky. =)

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

well...I'm afraid of animals ^^;;;....but I think dogs are cute...cats have claws O___O....well...dogs have teeth but ^^;;;;
but if I was locked in a room with one...it'd be kitty or puppie....cuz the smaller they are ...the cuter.....and less scarry <__<

I'm a dogs person, I hate cats they don't do anything.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

paladin3056

paladin3056

::Warrior of Dark Chaos::

I would say that I like cats, because they are small, cute and furry animals. They can make great pets too. Although they are a little troublesome, unlike dogs.

legnachi

legnachi

**Shadow Sniper**

Quote by MordinPersonally I like dogs, I have one puppy when I was little that follow me around all day, and he always wait for me to come home from school. There is nothing like a loyal mutt for your childhood. Hey I was tempted to call him Old Faithful, but I just called him Kun, don't know why. :) I don't think I am a cat person though, can't seem to like them at all. *Kicks a kitty cat away* *runs from cat lovers* :D Well cat girls on the other hand, I don't mind at all. :)

Hey don't be cruel to cat's-----*Kick Mordin's butt*>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
I love cats coz they are gentle and not noisy.....Im also a dog lover but can have one yet....but like to have 1. :)

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Dog person. ...No doubt. They want to work with you. Cats seem to think they're the master. ....If I wanted that kind of attitude, I'd go to work.

I like dogs better cause i got scratched by cats. well dogs can bite but i never got bitten before. I just think it's kinda weird how cats lick themselves all over . kittens may be okay but not cats

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

Kwadjo

zionist

Im chill so I like cats, Their independent and cool, and so am I, no braging or boasting its juat my intrest. But roar says it all.

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Dogs i find em cuter n smarter.....cats dont haf the ability to think.....*KICKS A CAT* bang boom splash ! hate cats =D wanna see a cute dog watch anime Air .....potato(dog) is so cute

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... tough question, i really like both, but i guess it really depends on the animal itself since each has its personality... i prefer calmer dogs... and cats that aren't aggressive...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.