Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a dog or a cat person? - Minitokyo

Are you a dog or a cat person?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Cat person... though I don't have anyone to huggles right now, because our landlord detests pets and even kicks the stray cats coming to visit in the apartments where I live. I want a kitty! But since I can't possibly own one, does anyone here think that those 'software virtual pets' I keep hearing about ample substitutes to the real thing? ^^

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

i have both dogs and cats, but i prefer cats... their just soooo cute for me! and they dont need much attention... they know how to dispose of their waste properly, and they're really flexible and agile... hehe...

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

I love both~! actually I love all animals :d... and animals tend to like me ;]...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i like both! i can't decide which one i like more. i definitely love kittens and puppies. but if i were to choose between both, i think i'd choose a dog. they're much fun to play with and they r loyal and friendly ^.^ hmm...maybe a cocker spaniel or a husky would do...

Signature

azatheal

azatheal

is very lazy.

I prefer dogs. But cats are okay too, just as long as they don't jump on me and hiss at me like my piano teacher's cat D: I just hate homicidal psychotic dogs like my cousin's dog. >_>;

cats defintly cat there so much easier that dogs. also mt cat can play fetch better than my dogs

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I prefer cats. Dogs are like children, they require too much attention, and I'm too lazy. Plus I hate kids.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.