Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 d. gray-man - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

has anyone heard of this manga? it seems like a fairly new manga series with a pretty good atmosphere. the basic premise is that there's an organization that is fighting against a being called earl of millenium, who goes around possessing human body with a soul and turning them into a monster (im being very vague here).

its a great series if you liked the fullmetal alchemist, as it has similiar drawing style and same type of humor and such (even though fma manga is still being serialized monthly).

anyways, if you're looking for a good read, def. pick this manga up!

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

i've heard of it. i'm trying to download tat manga now lol. currently is being scanlated by yanime.

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I do see the similarities it has from FMA, especially the art. A friend of mine is into it, so I have seen a bit of the manga, which does look interesting. Was never really sure to check it out, but I think will. Thanks for the tip Sammo.

Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

it sounds interesting....
but i would like to see at least one artwork of this series D. Gray-man

retire

yep, a great mang on the making :3 ... im a suckr for any "evil hunting organization" manga lol (hellsing, cross fire , etc) .
the art is good .... the akumas are just weird lol...but i guess thats how theya re supose to be :|

and yeah the similarities with FMA are fairly clear ... specially the "trying to brin some one back from death and complatly messing things up " ...i guess the arms lol as well as the stature(short ness lol)
but alas its only starting ...so not that many things have been revealed/ cleared ...so there is not much to explain ^___^' just go and get it :3 and expirience it .

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

darkvirus, here's one of the page clip that you asked for:
http://img135.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img135&image=dgraymanv03ch17p104lz.png

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

sammo thanx for this thread , i just downloaded the first volume its interesting and i like the art too very nice , just my kind of manga, supernatural demon hunting manga

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

i'm addicted to this series now...can't wait for chapter 20 ^_^' rinali is cute lol

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Heeey, I like that manga. :D We threw Allen into our RP and watched him flail a whole bunch. That's always fun.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.