Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think, anime is better.....? - Minitokyo

What do you think, anime is better.....?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

First of all sorry if this is a duplicate thread.
what do you think, which is better for you anime with there original japanese voices and english subtitles or with english voiceovers?
I, myself like to watch anime with there original japanese voice and english subtitles it more fun and enjoyeble for me.

Signature

Summoner

Lotosypherine

I prefer english subs with japanese audio.
You don't have a choice for those who aren't japanese and know japanese. ~_~

n>1

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

There is indeed, already a thread on this issue. Gotta search for it. :o
Anyway, "japanese with english subs" is my choice..
I can learn japanese language. :D

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i b dub hater >_<

no offense to dub-lovers ^_^'

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

There's a similar thread.
Anyways, I go for japanese with english sub

Quote by Khrissi b dub hater &gt;_&lt;no offense to dub-lovers ^_^'

Hehe, me too :)

Movin'...

dub-haters all the way!!! i have learned a little japanese from watching Naruto so much lol.

Those Who Take Life Never Had Live ~Self~

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I see that I'm not the only one that doesn't like dubs :D . I go with japanesse original text and english sub, as almost everybody.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Actually i just prefer subbed anime for a language that i can understand, dubbed ones are just ruining the anime. Like to hear the original seiyuu talk instead of some person who does not actually fit the original voice of the character.

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

i'll go wif Japanese with english subs ~

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hehe I like the subbed ones~~
don't like dubbed ones
one reason is because I am chinese.. and ok most people here don't speak english like those in uk/america etc..
and the dub sounds very unnatural then.. also because I know its a japanese anime I would love watching it as original vocals

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Quote by MadWiz
one reason is because I am chinese..

Ah,so near in sweet bootlegs. :pacman:

n>1

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Japanese with English subs here...but I usually watch both...

Signature

Dubs always seem odd and i never like them. Origianal jap voice with subs is the best.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

If I'm drawing or doing homework I tend to watch them in englsh bcause I can follow long better than with the subtitles. If I have the time i sit and watch the subtitles; which i prefer. There are some exceptions for this however. Like the Fruits Basket. Yuki's japanese voice...ewwww. Why does it have to be SO feminine?

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

japanese audio and eng subs. or i'm not watching it ^^

English voiceovers, i dont like reading subtitles.

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.