Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No More Opinion Threads - Minitokyo

No More Opinion Threads

page 1 of 1 15 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Have you seen how many Opinion threads do we have in Minitokyo?
"How do you like your eggs most for breakfast or dinner?", "What is your favorite way of eating spaghetti?", "What are you stepping on?".

I mean, some of this threads are fun but come on, most of them are just meaningless. Try to post something controversial, something that helps others, or someting useful.

I encourage you guys to do so.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

I'm all for controversial threads, but believe it or not they require... your opinion.

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by TrowbleI'm all for controversial threads, but believe it or not they require... your opinion.

Yep, everything ppl post have to do with their knowledge and their opinion. But ppl should try for "educational" threads instead of "meaningless" threads. Its just a fast way to gain level. XD

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

there may come a news item and rule about it eventually :P

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

bah, as long as the thread is entertaining...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

I think some people are posting useless threads like that just to spam.. to get the scans, y'know?

mmm, marshmallow.

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

sure they are. As anyone can answer that kind of threads they level up really fast, and after doing that they will just leech the scans, lessen the bandwidth, and after that, no more posts.

Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey

I think overopinionated people should be shot.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Quote by KazumaTheShellBulletI think overopinionated people should be shot.

You rock... I think.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

*takes out shotgun*

ok my friend here is ready

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by KazumaTheShellBulletI think overopinionated people should be shot.

Thats a big word...you can't level too fast with just posting on forums...

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

not just posting
Those spam posting about favorite [insert anything here] and which [series name] character are you, are really stupid threads, i mean, no one reads that stuff, you just go and post your answer, never caring other members answers. those are useless threads.

and shot would be fittable for those people

NEXT THREAD: Where do you like being shot?

Signature

NEXT THREAD REPLY: anywhere above the head, past the outside edge of either arm, or below the feet

I agree that most threads of the type "I like (insert random thing here) because (resason), do you like (thing) and why?" are pointless, boring, and a way to level up faster. To fix the problem since we all know that nobody ever reads FAQ, previous threads, etc... is to sticky or pin a thread for each major type of thing, such as.
"Favorite food"
"Favorite music"
"Favorite anime" etc...

And then just hving the mods go around and deleting every other popup thread besides the "official" ones.

Quote: I think overopinionated people should be shot.

that statement in itself my friend is overopinionated *grins*

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

it would be nice, let's hope that get's regulated for V 2.2

Signature

KohakuXP

Neutral

Those questions....is pretty useless this days, but there's nothing we can do yet.. :/ lol, if so many threads gets pinpointed, if will fill the page even if its not pinned. XD

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.