Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ranma - Who should he chose? - Minitokyo

Ranma - Who should he chose?

Tagged under Ranma 1/2

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Ranma has far more girl friends and fionsays (SP!) that he rightly deserves. I have (only) watched as far as about half way through season 5 out of the 8, so i don' t know things will end up. But for now i though it would be intersting to see what other people think.
I think he should chose Ukyo as they have the most in common.

P.S. i have tried searching the forum but can't find this, so if it is a repeat post i am very sorry!

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Well, I know how it ends, but I won't tell.
I think that it should be Shampoo. And it's not just because she's my favorite 'Ranma' female character. I would say, that she's able to sacrifice herself for Ranma (like when she decided to fall into one of those magic ponds, just like he did). Plus, she's the prettiest one in the show! :D

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Quote by DrakWell, I know how it ends, but I won't tell.
I think that it should be Shampoo. And it's not just because she's my favorite 'Ranma' female character. I would say, that she's able to sacrifice herself for Ranma (like when she decided to fall into one of those magic ponds, just like he did). Plus, she's the prettiest one in the show! :D

I agrre with Drak, Shampoo is the cutiest, besides, she is an excelent cook an outstanding fighter, a loving wife, akane's cooking in terrible, she has been defeated by almost every character in the serie. shampoo is definetly the best... :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Then you must watch till the end to see the result :D , it will be a spoiler to tell it now, but I agree with you, either ukyo or akane is more suitable for him, shampoo is pretty...but she is just too ignorance and a bit selfish I think ^_^' (imho thought).

angel2devil

Assassination Ninja Beast Unit

Shampoo for me because she is a wild cat XD

Member of "[Hispanime]"

"[img=http://www.minitokyo.net/images/sigs/angel2devil.gif[/img]"

i'll vote for akane.
coz i think ranma and akane just suit each other.

Signature

Akane Tendo!!
yes, poor Akane, she loves Ranma, but he is always doing something...ehm...that might upset her..
I personally don't like Shampoo and kodachi, I don't know why

Being that Ranma is my first anime (well at least the first series I ever really go into) I have to go with Akane Tendo, she may be a bit boyish, she may be uncute....but shes really a sweatheart and would be good for Ranma in the long run. Enjoy the series!!!

akane is the obvious choice, but she's just too bitchy. shampoo loves ranma, but is... too energetic. and she has no qualms over drugging/turning into a cat and jumping on/attacking/using ranma. let's just leave it at that. kodachi is insane.

ukyo, on the other hand, is a fine choice. strong, smart, sexy. she runs her own business. she can fight AND cook. and is generally more understanding of ranma than akane. i also think she has the best fashion sense out of all of them as well.

in any case, she was also promised to ranma first.

ukyo wins.

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Quote by orihalconukyo wins.

Yea - Some one agrees with me. I had not even thought of the "she got there first" part, she just seemed to be the one who argued with him the least! Thought some how akane is still winning (poor Ryoga) despite all here bitching. And yes, the cooking. Probably akane's most dedly weapon.
Shampoo and Kodachi are just far too pushy. And you would have thought that Shampoo's japanese would have gotten a bit better after at least a year!

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Ranma must be with Akane. And that's that.

animeallen

animeallen

Riyoku-kun

I like Shampoo more, she's cuter and more girly...

Signature
[ Gundam Seed-Angels | Tamaki Nami FC | Asian-Pride | Love Hina FC | Ecchi Club ]
[ Otaku GFX - Graphic site for otakus! | Shiro's Animax Musix - Download anime music here! ]

It has to be Akane - no question
I admit I could sort of see Ukyo though...

i aggree who ever choose akane dood they make the perfect couple... even though her hair is short i think she looks cute with short hair instead of her long hair.

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

Akane is my choise because, Shampoo and Kodachi do anything to get Ranma and I didn't like Ukyo that much. But they are all cute in their own way.

Akane is the best choice...
she's really understand about ranma better than the other..

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

akane, cos both of them, are like, made for each other :) i've always wanted them to be together, although shampoo and ukyou is prettier...but i find akane the most suitable

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

i think he should choose ukyo because she is pretty, she could cook for him, and she could fight. akane isn't that pretty and more of a tomboy. her and ryoga look like a pretty good couple accept that he doesn't act like a man when he's with her. UKYO ALL THE WAY!

Andreiush

Andreiush

No one else but me

Of course Akane! I mean.. through all the plot, she's the only one who never tried to drug him or blackmail him into liking her or going out with her. Chosing Ukyou or Shampoo cuz they're better cooks or housewives or cuter.. that's just superficial and completely chauvinistic and "macho". She's the only one he really cares for, and the only one that understands him.. the constant fighting between them is just they're way of flirting and expressing that they do care for eachother.. they just don't know another way of saying it.. cuz they're so alike! They're both clutz, they never know what to say to eachother.. they're just SO sweet together! I think they really share true love.. The others only want to own Ranma.. they don't really love him for who he is.. most of them loved him before even knowing him.. they never built a relationship with him or anything...
Akane's the TRUE fiancee!

Signature
The sweetest kiss is the one you always expected.. but never came.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I choose Akane. She's the only one Ranma truly loves.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

erm... i thought it should be akane?!

i mean all along it's quite obvious who ranma likes rite? it's not like he's undecided between all the girls?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I agree with polarie. I think the only reason why he doesn't admit to Akane that he likes her is his fear of rejection. He also is kinda afraid what will happen if he tells Ukyo, Shampoo or any other girl that he does not love them the way they love him.

Shampoo she so cute...

I've been rooting for Akane since the beginning...I think she's the one that Ranma truly likes...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.