Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ranma - Who should he chose? - Minitokyo

Ranma - Who should he chose?

Tagged under Ranma 1/2

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Hahaha Ranma... good manga series, haven't seen the show if there is one... just read like 13 or so books.
I think... Akane would be good, Shampoo would be funny though. Hmm.... I dunno you could have a comic situation with either side.

:Pacman: hehe whoops messed up on this last time
w00t PACKMAN! WROAR! ^_^

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by AndreiushOf course Akane! I mean.. through all the plot, she's the only one who never tried to drug him or blackmail him into liking her or going out with her. Chosing Ukyou or Shampoo cuz they're better cooks or housewives or cuter.. that's just superficial and completely chauvinistic and "macho". She's the only one he really cares for, and the only one that understands him.. the constant fighting between them is just they're way of flirting and expressing that they do care for eachother.. they just don't know another way of saying it.. cuz they're so alike! They're both clutz, they never know what to say to eachother.. they're just SO sweet together! I think they really share true love.. The others only want to own Ranma.. they don't really love him for who he is.. most of them loved him before even knowing him.. they never built a relationship with him or anything...
Akane's the TRUE fiancee!

God. Finally, someone with sense.
Everybody's picking Shampoo/Ukyo because they're prettier/can cook better/can fight better. Did you think about who Ranma actually likes?

Brownie the Cat

I'd say either Ukyou or Akane. Why? Because they both build up an actual friendship with Ranma. True, Ranma thought Ukyou was a boy whne they met, but they were still friends, and Ranma and Akane do have a relationship, they just don't show it because they are both pretty proud ^_^. I think Shampoo is a bit too demanding and she and Ranma really don't have much chance of becoming real friends.One of the other two would be better for him.

eventhough i like ukyou but i vote for akane..because i think she's the only one who understands a lot

pshh u all know Ranma likes Akane ^_^
there the cutest couple ever xP

I also choose Shampoo, she is beautiful, like her very, very much!

merged: 08-26-2008 ~ 09:41am
With Ukyo?! Ugh, please someone kill this person! Ranma should and up with Shampoo of course, thats the best choice for him! Ukyo should end up with Ryoga, i hate both of them and both are sooo clumsy and silly, just kill them! or AkanexRyoga?! Kuno with Nabiki, oh yeah, wait a minute, Ukyo should END UP WITH Mouse, hehe, that would be the best for her! so akane is with ryoga! and the best pairing ever ist otgehter for ever: ranma and shampoo^^! :) :D :) :D :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.