Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help pls? oniichan oneechan? - Minitokyo

help pls? oniichan oneechan?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

im kinda new here, whenever i browse for anime pictures drawn by you guys the picture box seems to have this " X thumbnail " the 'X' is a white paper with a red X mark on it. is it that im not allowed to see it or my computer just wont allow me to see XD (hmm.. i wonder)

could you guys help me pls?

i appreciate much to those high level folks (Senpai >_<) for helping

Thank you!! God blesS your work and your life!

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

it just a Thumbnail Problem, not you PC problem, don't worry about it
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13869/ here u can find more information here.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well that has to be because the thumbnails aren't actually working i guess, so you just have to wait for this problem to be fixed (i think there's a problem with the old walls which have to be re uploaded)
plus, if you want to view the scans in enlarged size, you have to be at least lvl 10 :) .... that's all i can think of XP

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Tatsuya and Anjhurin are right. I think it's the 'thumbnail problem'. I would suggest reading the thread that Tatsuya gave you link to. I think you'll find awnsers there.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Also, you must be level 10 to download images.

Otherwise, it is as they say. Closing.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.