Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think is the greatest chara in FMA? - Minitokyo

Who do you think is the greatest chara in FMA?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hello!! it's been a long time since i've posted the last thread, i'm kinda busy nowadays^^"
ok, back to the question^^
in my opinion, the greatest chara in FMA is Edward (Ed)
this is because he has such cute personalities and also great intelect in alchemy and he doesn't need a transmutation circle to do it^^
he is also the youngest national alchemist in history and has obtain the name Fullmetal
he's cute too^^ and he cares a lot about his brother, Alphonse (Al)
so what about yours?

Divinelight

Let's be friends!!

Edward and Al?Don't like them, Mustang is far better, don't you think?

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Well, at first episodes, I must say Maes Hughes is my most favorited chara.... he's cool in a such way that made him even cooler than Roy Mustang (the fact that he is in the military special missions and investigations gives the essence that he was supposedly to be the key character back then ^_^' )

========SPOILER-------------
B00t lol H3 W45 K33l3D!! T_T
---------------eos===========

well, after that, my most favorite character is Roy... ^_^' he is just cool, and not boring as the main two characters :huh:

if bad guys taken into account, I go for Wrath ;) that lil' bastard is just damn too cool to be a villain, but lol he cried a lot at first XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

Hughes-san... he is a brilliant character! very nice and cheerful and the love to his daughter Elysia is great! really I love him.

Wow... but I love Ed-kun too... *^^* and Al is adorable! hehe...

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

edward, of course! i really dont like al...

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

ghostman

ghostman

With you and somewhere else...

alex louis armstrong!!!! kinniku man is back and rulezz!!!

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

I love Ling to bits and pieces, because of his expressions. The 'whuuuuuh' expression is the best.

Ed is my one true favorite, though, but I'm only saying that because he's taken my muse-room hostage and no one cares but me. :X Get out of there, Elric! And stay out of my alchemy texts! *goes on a rampage*

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

Lust is the greatest by far.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

elrics brother, Hughes, roy and risa is the greatest by far.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

The elric brothers!! They are so cool!!

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

wow..there's one person who likes alex louis armstrong^^
he's very funny...cuz' everytime he shows off his great muscles...there're stars everywhere :D :D hahaha
he's kinda cute^^
roy seems to be very popular here too^^ ya ya i know he's cool with his flames and also his strict looks(sometimes i like him too^^), but i still prefer the elric brothers^^
hughes is also very funny^^
lust ans wrath also gets the attention here^^

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

mmm...

Very difficult question...

I especially like Scar, I dunno why, perhaps the fact that he's destroying anything ox rofl...

i also like Izumi-sensei... She so cool, freakingly cool *laughs* !

Ale Louis Armstrong is so crazy, he's the serie's clown, I like him... And he's really kind (he didn't betray Mustang... Nice! )

For Mustang's case, I was wondering @ the begining of the series if he was nice or not... Finally, he was nice, too ;)

These are my favs+Lust@the end (when she starts showing an "human" way)

+special dedicace for Rose, I like the chara-design (even if her role is... -_- )

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

The Elric Brothers, Mustang + Hawkeye, Armstorng and Izumi-sensie.

Be Free and Masturbate

Don't you think Izumi senseï is a quite interesting character ? First you can see that she'd be so powerful without her health problems. She's the principal one who scares the Elric brothers ... ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

However you can see that she's also very human with her 2 students and that she consideres them as her own children .. and what you discover too is that she has also performed a human transmutation and by the way can easily understand the 2 brothers.

i really like her :D

But in general I find that all the characters in this anime were created with an interesting personnality ... :
Scar that you consider like a freak at the beginning and then you discover his past and understand why he is acting like that
The Homunculus who have very different abilities and personnalities
The enormous Alex Louis Armstrong .. ;) ;)

And Edward Elric the midget :D :D

Lilith-Aensland

Lilith-Aensland

The Sinner

The first is Ed (i love him when i goes crazy about his height XD)
Second is Maes Hughes!He's fantastic in everything he does XD
Third Izumi Sensei, her scenes with elric brothers are so damn funny!She is scaring and sweet at the same time! XD
Among the Homunculus I like Lust and Greed above all ** I HATE envyyyyyyy >___< (i think that who saw all the anime understands me >_<)

Signature Image

Ed and Roy are such awesome characters but omg everyone forgets Black Hayate. He so pwns half the characters in FMA lol

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

yup, yup, yup! Izumi sensei is really powerful when wasn't in a bad condition

Quote by Lilith-Aensland(i love him when i goes crazy about his height )

haha :D , i'm totally agree with you!! he's cute when he's angry about someone says that^^ :nya:
XD XD Alex Louis Armstrong is so funny don'tcha think?? *especially with the purple stars around him* :D

well it hard for me to choose .. i like a lot of characters from FMA .. including armstrong

Ed - he's so caring independent ..and.. alots more.. just love him

Al- care taker of his brother .. love him too

i list more later

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Major Armstrong!

Whenever the situation got too tense, armstrong would *whoosh!* rip of his shirt and start flexing. haha, it makes me laugh just thinking about it. what an amazing character

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Wrath aka the Fuhrer King Bradley.
Sheer power at work.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Quote by outofphaseMajor Armstrong!

Whenever the situation got too tense, armstrong would *whoosh!* rip of his shirt and start flexing. haha, it makes me laugh just thinking about it. what an amazing character

haha, yeah, you're right! that's so funny...i did not even missed a single laugh when i see him doing that XD

Maes Hughes... T_T

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

Ed and envy >_< they are so cute..

Signature

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

envy is cute? o_0
wow, unbelievable^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.