Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What games are you playing nowadays? - Minitokyo

What games are you playing nowadays?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Shoujo-Ai4mE

Humanity Saviour

Well, why don't u share with us what games r u playing nowadays? it doesn't really matter whether it's PC, PS2, XBOX, CUBE, etc... each console is blessed :)

as for me, on my PS2 i'm playing Killzone, The Getaway: Black Monday, GTA: San Andreas, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Pro evoulotion Soccer 3 (what? it's fun! XD) and practicing for a SoulCalibur2 tournament which will take place next week.

on my Dreamcast i'm palying Rival Schools 2 ( I finally managed to put my hands on it! it's really fun, i loved the characters.. has anyone played it? ^-^ )
and on my PC - well, same old ST/KOF/any other Capcom/SNK oldie (yet extremly fun) games :)

Signature Image

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

well, i just beat halo2, and I'm workin on prince of persia "the warrior within" boht games are awesome!

Signature

I just started Zelda: Windwaker, yeah, the old one. And also just bought Alien Hominid. Rival Schools was a little strange. I'd have learned to play it better if any of my friends played.

angel2devil

Assassination Ninja Beast Unit

Nowadays i'm playing GTA San andreas, Pro Evolution Soccer 4 and Final Fantasy 7 (yeah, again and again)

Member of "[Hispanime]"

"[img=http://www.minitokyo.net/images/sigs/angel2devil.gif[/img]"

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

for my part, i play "battle for middle-earth" and (again) "planescape torment"

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

I'm currently enjoying world of warcraft and katamari damacy. :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lolis - Guilty Gear XX and kicking butt with Sol-BadGuy, oh yeah!

Also playing DDR Extreme <Jap. Version> as well.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I'll stick with the few main ones shall I? I'm playing: Resident Evil 4, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Kingdom Hearts: CoM, and Baten Kaitos.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Halo 2
I also used to play Red Alert 2 and Fallot 2 lately :)

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Not really playing any games at the moment. My FFXI obsession was cut short by the admins at the university and haven't really been playing anything on my PS2. I really should find a new game and get back into it to pass some time.

*looks for PS2 games*

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Shoujo-Ai4mE, respect man! I'am practicing for a SoulCalibur 2 tournament too!!! )))
And playing Rival School 1 on Impact emulator!!! BTW - great game!!!
Waiting for Tekken 5 ... =)

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

Quote by SpaceManShoujo-Ai4mE, respect man! I'am practicing for a SoulCalibur 2 tournament too!!! )))

she's a girl. lol. :)

best luck both of you!!

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Kalith013

Kalith013

Unstoppable

I play Gunbound! awesome game. Get it at gunbound.net. It's like worms, but online with tons of people, and you buy clothes called avatars that raise your stats and stuff. Much fun, very addictive, graphics are very korean. My name on gb is Alecto013 if any of you play! Feel free to message me! I have my own guild too, and anyone can join.

Signature
"Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write: the power of the Music of the Night." --The Phantom of the Opera

PC: Ragnarok, Half life 2
ps2: Winning eleven and Metal Gear 3 :D

Me? I'm playin Def Jam Fight for NYC and Halo 2 switchin back and forth between two different consoles.

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

I play all sorts... Mostly mmorpg or RPG or Strategy... Playing Ragnarok Online the most and umm... Final Fantasy series and King of Fighters series... Would enjoy anything that would be fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

For last two weeks i don't play ANY game.
nothing seems to draw my attention for more then 5min.
Im curently busy re-listening to my whole mp3 collection.

I'm playing Baldur's Gate 2 in pc.
Old game, but still good for replay ^^

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I've started playing Suikoden 4, finished Star Ocean 3 and play SoulCaliber 2 from time to time.

Signature

I don't play very often, and when I play, I play shoot'm up .

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

currently none, I'd like to play suikoden 4, but playing rpg tend to make me forget about time and play a whole day...and currently I don't have much time to play that long :)
I guess I just played Soulcalibur II or DOA 2 : Hardcore.

and I haven't finished playing xenosaga yet ^_^'

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Hai~~....it's still Halo for me....i've never been able to get new games lately....nowadays i'm just playing the campaign instead of multiplayer to save bandwidth for downloading 4 gigabytes worth of Naruto videos...lol

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

Savage: Battle for Newerth
Fate/Stay Night

PS2: Disgaea, Final Fantasy X, DDR Extreme, Phantom Brave.

GBA: Harvest Moon.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.