Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What games are you playing nowadays? - Minitokyo

What games are you playing nowadays?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I play nothing but MU Online because I am an mmorpg whore (can't wait for WoW to get here).

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

Soul Calibur II! For GC! I love this game!!!
For another Soul Calibur II fans, there is a personality test: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14381/
See ya!

Signature

i rekonz guilty gear xx is probably the best game im playing. Mainly cauz its anime like but also its difficult to finish ( well for me n e waiz) and this makes the game more interesting

I've been rockin World of Warcraft as of lately, and when I'm not on the PC I'm either trying to finish Kingdom Hearts (I know I'm late.) or attempting to 100% Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

"Cats drink champagne, toast death and pain. Like slaves on the ship talkin bout "Who got the fliest chains."

I have been spending the majority of my time in Final Fantasy 11 (Lavery, level 51 RNG on the Carbuncle server).

However, after burning out the main computer, I've started to play Xenosaga, Star Ocean 3, and Chrono Trigger again. All great games.

-Lav

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by SpookyFishI'm currently enjoying world of warcraft and katamari damacy. :)

yay someone who plays world of warcraft! what server? and I do too. Although I haven't played much lately..and I've been trying to beat THE SIMS : URBZ on playstation. Its actually a really fun game and addicting too. the best one so far!

Signature

World of warcraft, Warcraft III :)

Beginner Artist Here!

- I can Draw Eyes!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Just got Kingdom Hearts 2 for the Playstation console. Wow - I'm so crazy over this game. Hehe - Time to have lots of fun now! lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Jak 2. i'm like two years late on that, aren't I?

For me I am into the World of Warcraft right now! Before WoW I was playing Tales of Symphonia on Gamecube

Lilith-Aensland

Lilith-Aensland

The Sinner

I just finished Jak 3 and i'm actually playing DotHack part 4 and Final Fantast X-2 (hadn't finished it yet...i like it but had better games to play with XD) and i'm doing all the Gaps in THUG 2 with my brother (frustrating >.<)

Signature Image

I recently got iback into Counter-Strike, what with the advent Counter-Strike: Source. Can't beat the classics.

i've got a lot of games, but i don't feel like playing them that much, i've killed halo 2, project gotham 2 is really boring, RE 4 is not interesting, and i don't really know what kinds of games i feel like playing, it's a dilly of a pickle.........i think i'll just play guitar

Quote by CelessaJust got Kingdom Hearts 2 for the Playstation console. Wow - I'm so crazy over this game. Hehe - Time to have lots of fun now! lol

Kingdom Hearts 2?! is it the english version? Finally I can play it after waiting so long XD

the game I played now are mercenaries (with it's great GTA style game) and Shadow of rome ( bought it just yesterday)

Signature

Seishiro

Seishiro

The Sakurazukamori

I am in the Full Metal Alchemist PS2 game now.... It's interesting and fun.

A very proud member of [Hispanime]

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Mostly games I can play across a network. Therefor, Battle for Middle Earth, Warhammer DoW, ut2004. I'm not actually gaming that much at the momentb - too busy.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

I started playing Silent Hill 4 again for PS2. I'm a big survival horror fan. I want to play Obscure when it comes out. I also like Megaman, Final Fantasy, and Jak and Daxter.

kingdom hearts 2 ???? so it released already?????

okayy.......now I need to look for it and buy it............hopefully I have enough time to play it by next year .......

i was playing fma in ps2 but i finish it i think my be i will play megaman x8 and commend mession

I`m playing right now World of Warcraft but i not long ago i have played KotOR 2.

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

I started playing it about a week ago, but I rarely have time to play so I'm only on Mission 8.
Still, so far, I've earned tons of new weapons and abilities. I like what I see.

I just stopped playing because I'm stumped on how to beat the dead opera singer!!
...Damn her!

Signature

I'm going back to the classics.

I'm fiddling around with the PC version of Resident Evil 1 for almost a week now and I finally know why the series sold so well. Barry deserves a good Explosive Round to the head.

Alright, this is no videogame but I think it deserves special mention. Now that school's out, I finally have time to sit through hours of Monopoly. I've never actually finished a game with our first set (bought and was lost some seven years ago) so I'm damn proud of this accomplishment.

xenosaga episode 2 , resident evil 4, dragonball z budokai 3 and metal gear solid 3

Lately, Ive been playing WWE Day of Reckoning and Starcraft: Brood War

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.