Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What games are you playing nowadays? - Minitokyo

What games are you playing nowadays?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I've been playing twisted metal:Head-on for PSP...great game

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Now I'm playing Suikoden III and I'm currently waiting for Dynasty Warriors 5 to come out. I can't wait, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I just bought Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Edition yesterday so Im playing that...

and of course ddr!!! I could never stop playing that :D

Signature Image

Quote by TriParJak 2. i'm like two years late on that, aren't I?

lmao!! its never too late but, that game sucks much A**, does it not?..... and, Celessa how DO u play ddr??? the rythyms are hella hard!.....ok its just that i suck, nevermind.....I'm currently playing Devil May Cry 3...which i also totally suck @ but thats ok, i'm not a poor sport, the game is hella siick XD

Quote by TriParJak 2. i'm like two years late on that, aren't I?

lmao!! its never too late but, that game sucks much A**, does it not?..... and, Celessa how DO u play ddr??? the rythyms are hella hard!.....ok its just that i suck, nevermind.....I'm currently playing Devil May Cry 3...which i also totally suck @ but thats ok, i'm not a poor sport, the game is hella siick XD

I recently came across the Gungrave series and have been playing them while watching the series. Also I’m replaying Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross. (oldies but goodies). Yeah and also FMA and the Broken Angel. It's slow, but worth it's weight in original animated cut scenes.

P.S. Keep an eye out for the Cowboy Bebop, the video game for PS2

I spend most my gaming time playing Maple Story (a mmorpg for PC). I haven't touched my PS2 for so long now...
I occasionally play Phantom Brave, but that's about it.

Hmm ... DDR ... the new 'trend' around school :D

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

PC: Ragnarok
GBA: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
PS: Breath Of Fire 4

Signature

yesterday i start to play swat4 for pc. awesome game

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

currently playing GTA San Andreas...Prince of Persia Warriors Within......and God of War
For Those who own a ps2...God Of War is a must play action game....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Right now, Im playing Jade Empire.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'm playing Gran Turismo 4, Ninja Gaiden, and still going with Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts. I've also got The Sims 2 running away in the background, I need to update it with The Sims 2 University expansion pack. :nya:

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Been playing GBA game recently, until I get back into the PS2 groove. Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem 6, Fire Emblem 7, Megaman Zero, and Lunar Legend.

Shining Tears and Saint Seiya PS2.
Played Ragnarok Online and Gunbound, but getting bored after awhile, i guess i'm console player not online gamer.

Played Ragnarok Online and Gunbound, but getting bored after awhile, i guess i'm console player not online gamer.

I played all kind of game, except for soccer game

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for PS2 ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Okay - now I am playing:

Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII and IX.
Devil May Cry 3
Suikoden III

I still yet have to beat them all, but I'm pretty close. **Snickers** Two hours a day does it - yup.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Right now just World of Warcraft.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

atm im playing few games, such as: -
World of Warcraft
Final Fantasy 11
Doom3 (like that game scare the living day light out of me sometimes XD )
SpellFroce
Counter Stirke

On the PS2: -
Hack
Negima

i used to play ffxi for a good part of the last year, now i play other rpgs, kotor2, ffx-2 (i didnt have time to complete it since i was busy with ffxi)

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.