Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What games are you playing nowadays? - Minitokyo

What games are you playing nowadays?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Zelda: Windwaker
resident evil 4
mgs 3
Need for speed: underground
warcraft 3
fe

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

I'm playing Phantom Dust, Gunbound, and Doom 3 currently. Halo 2 every now and then.

for me i play xenosaga and xenosaga2 final fantasy series chrono cross and kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts chain of memories

CaptainHamsack

The Pirate King

Busy with Phantom Brave, Shin Megami Tensei and Metroid Prime Echoes.

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

I play XIII most.
It's quite a cool game.
But i don't play more games.

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

I play the old ones....since I haven't finished them yet.
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 2
Xenogears
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Atm I'm only playing Day of Defeat and Battlefield1942, a little nostalgy for my part :)
But I just see them as temporary time-killers until Battlefield2 and AoE3 comes out on the market.

I play Maple Story and the online Yahoo games XD

I just ended saint seiya for ps2!!!its kind of nice but only fans should play it
and of course Ragnarok Online

@ Celessa: I hope you're enjoying Suikoden III as much as I did; it's one of the few PS2 games I have that really made me stop and think, 'wow, this so makes owning the system worthwhile'. I think it probably showcases the best overall character design that I've personally seen, too.

That aside, I haven't sat down to seriously play a game through since I finished off Lunar 1 and 2 a week or three ago. A friend rented God of War, of which I played a few levels, and I was sort of working my way through Growlanser 2 (though my efforts have been badly flagging in the past couple of weeks). I'll probably have to wait until I have my own TV at my disposal again before I can really sit down and play something in earnest - as it is I pretty much have to do all my PS2 gaming at some friends' dorm rooms, which isn't always convenient (for any of us). :\

QVOD VITA FACIMVS AETERNITATE SONABIT.

Right now The Elder Scrolls 3:Morrowind is about it. For XBOX and PC. I played NFL 2k5 today for Xbox though

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

Xenosaga Episode II for me. The battle system confuses me but I'm getting the hang of it, I think... XD

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Any game that sexualizes girls. I play Dead or Alive Ultimate, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, and some others.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Ninja Gaiden til my xbox dies..... that'll be a sad day indeed T_T . It reinvented the action game genre, bringing it to new heights. Also any Team Ninja game. And ff11, i wish i could finally get to level 41.... lol

Keik

TarballIUTzone

Im Playing IceWind Dale 2
and Unreal Tournament as usual but i will Play Dungeom Lords after its releasd ;)

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

I haven't played PS2 4 2 months.x.x#
But the last game i played was Obscure. Multiplayer mode with a friend. So fun when the monsters attack and ur friend begins to scream like hell and tries to hide and u must kill it by yourself.>_<##

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I'm playing at PS2: Winning Eleven 8, Ratchet & Clank 3, Final Fantasy X and Disgaea, have to start playing GTA San Andreas! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Okoru

Title? what's that?

Currently playing: EVE Online, cs:s, and Guild Wars. Haven't touched my ps2 in ages... roommate's hogging it to play gt4 :(

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

well i am play the computer game warhammer 40k dawn of war right now and i just beat it. So i play aganist other people online who have the game. >_<

well hl2 and css ofcourse. others would be splinter cell (not chaos theory though.. i'm planning to buy it next week) and silent hill 4 (i don't get this one ^^ it's my first time playing this. very strange..)

Chaos Theory has been a lot of fun, actually; I've been playing through the co-op mode on and off with a friend, and I think it's very well done. It's a bit on the short side - just four missions, as I understand - but it was a great addition.

I've also tentatively begun working through Final Fantasy Tactics, though I'm not yet very far; I'm hoping I'll have more time to devote to that over the next couple of weeks.

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

I play a ton of Atlus games whci hare disgaea, phantom brave, dds.... Been tring to complete my collection of Atlus games, I hope I can finish it soon :D

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

Atlus has really been on a role, as of late; I haven't played any of their recent US releases, but a friend speaks quite well of Disgaea - and it does look amusing - and the others have gotten pretty good reviews. I wouldn't say that they've necessarily stepped up to fill the void that (I think) Square has left in its dismal wake, but they seem to have made a good solid beginning, if nothing else.

And they've even stepped up to bring over one of the Magna Carta's, which is pretty awesome; I've been wanting to take a shot at some of those Korean titles for a while now.

right now i'm playing Shining Tears. its really fun but really hard. i'm not using a walkthrough so it's really tough.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.