Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What games are you playing nowadays? - Minitokyo

What games are you playing nowadays?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

i'm playing vampire the masquerade: bloodlines and star ocean 3. soon i'm going to buy devil may cry 3 (can't wait until summer holiday ^0^), breath of fire 4 isn't finished yet (i haven't played it for weeks) and i'm planning to play nolf2 again (when my summer holiday starts...can't wait!)

ffx2, Fullmetal alchemist, GTA san andreas. everything that entertain me enough.

deNsi

deNsi

<3 Metal

atm im playing World of Warcraft en LEGO Star Wars. ^^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahh, it's been a while since I posted up here, but now I have my eyes set up on Shim Megami Tensei: Nocturne Expansion.

Follow that up with Harvest Moon for the PS2, Dark Cloud 2.
And still awaiting Fatal Frame III coming up in the near future. **Squeals** I can't wait!

Oh, and as a recommendation - don't rent Worms World Party. It's a drag, really. Even Clock Tower 3 pawns that game and that's not even close as good to Devil May Cry 3. **Mumbles** Yeah, that's right. Go figure. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

maple story

Just bought Predator Concrete Jungle last wednesday, completed it by friday and unlocked all the costumes and weapon upgrades by today.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

MxO for pc (duh). .hack number one. gta:sa for PS2. I just beat FFX. Computer Solitare. That's about it and I wanna get Dynasty Warriors 5.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

WOW

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

was playing onimusha 3 and metroid prime 2 echoes finally beat it but iono what to play now

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

Gran Tursimo 4

i've gone back & started back to play HL, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Xenosaga, & the 3rd .hack game.

solidsnake313

Incognito

I'm playing mgs3: SnakeEater... it rocks.

"He who dares wins." - Snake

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

lineage2, quake 3, wolfstein enemy territory and im waiting for the Battlefield 2 demo :)

Signature

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

I play all genres but I go for RPG most of the times. Currently, I'm playing Stella Deus, Shining Tears, Resident Evil Outbreak: File#2 and Red Ninja. All the stuff I mentioned can be played on PS2.

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Shin Megami Tensei, Devil May Cry 3... and nanaca crash in between spamming on mt...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

nfsu2, desert combat, morrowind, robot arena 2 (btw anybody else here play RA2? ^^)

Signature

Warcraft III and volley LVF for pc

I am currently playing Kingdom Hearts II, Naruto Ultimate Ninja and Red Ninja end of honor on the PS2. And on the PC Endless Online.

On DS:
-Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!
-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

PS2
-We <3 Katamari

GCN
-Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker... sort of...

Wii
...It's unloved! *gasp*
Wii Sports occassionally, but I'm waiting for more games to come out.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Shadow the Hedgehog [PS2]
Kingdom Hearts [PS2]
Street Fighter III [XBox]
Warcraft III: TFT [PC]

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

On the DS I'm currently playing Pokemon Diamond and using the GBA mode, I'm playing Pokemon Emerald.

PS2, I play Soul Calibur 3 and a few mix of my brother's games.

PSX - Tales of Destiny
PC - PES6 n FM 2007

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

PS2 - Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories.. Grim Grimoire is on my waiting list..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

currently...all PC games...all my consoles kicked out on me

TES4: Oblivion
TES3: Morrowind
Counter-Strike
Half Life
Diablo II
Titan Quest

Gears of War and Call of Duty 3 are the best xbox live games right now and its amazing

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.