Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What games are you playing nowadays? - Minitokyo

What games are you playing nowadays?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

im hooked onto FlyFF :P

I am playing Warcraft III TFT, soon to be SC2

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

PS2 Game

Super Robot Taisen Orignal Generation.
All right people, time for war!

Darkness and Guitar Hero 2 on the 360, BF2 on PC, Medieval 2 Total War on PC, World of Warcraft as my staple gaming, and Overlord on PC

??

Currently i only have Stracraft in the list. I haven't had the time to try to finish the last Brood War mission.

naeylin

naeylin

Reya's spirit

I play Chrono trigger, Final Fantasy IX, Sacred, and ogre battle 64

Signature

last good console game i played was zelda twilight princess.
i play ragnarok a lot. did try trickster got bored fast, and go back to flyff now and then to pk some ppl or just fly around.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time was really good, but .hack//G.U. is better. I can't wait for Volume 3.

I've played Disgaea 2 : Cursed Memories game in PS2 for the last 2 weeks.
But I still play my favorite game Winning Eleven 10 sometimes though.
I'm also waiting for Star Ocean 4 to come out... any of you guys also waiting for this game?

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'm playing Medal of Honor European Assault! >=3 I've finished Call of Duty 3! XD

Nowdays I'm playing: God of War, Gran Turismo 4 & Tourist Trophy

As of right now, Ouendan, Puzzle Quest, Chocobo Tales, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, FFXII, and whatever Zelda I feel like playing.

merged: 08-10-2007 ~ 06:36am
and We <3 Katamari too.

merged: 08-10-2007 ~ 06:42am
Lol, I just saw my last post... looks like the same list almost. xD

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

en, subarashi kono sekai, ds. I think it's good coz its double screen battle system. But I did not know whether it will be better for two person playing together. orz

I am playing Suikoden III recently and Tenchu 3:Wrath of Heaven.

Ar tonelico. Man this game is good.
Atelier Iris: The Azoth of Destiny and Eternal Mana
Anime games huh XD

i playing Tomb Raider Anniversary now! cool game!

Iv'e been becoming quite the Nippon Ichi Fanatic lately playing everything from Rhapsody to biteing off nails waiting for Soul Nomad : and the World Eaters

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

I've been playing Bomberman on DS as well as Pokemon Diamond.

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Medeival II: Total War. I'm currently playing the Venetian Republic, but I hope to unlock the Turks later and maybe play as the Milanese after them.

Right now: LOTR:Battle For Middle Earth, Risng Force Online, Perfect World Online
Up next: Company of Heroes, C&C3, Warhammer 40k Winter Assault and Dawn of Chaos

Im replaying Disgaea 2. Im trying to fight my way into the Land of Carnage.

Currently playing:

GBA: Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones (2nd play-through) & Fire Emblem 6: The Sword of Seals (Import)

PS2: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Raccoonus

DS: Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney

Wii: Metroid Prime (GC) & Super Metroid (Virtual Console)

Xbox 360: Rainbow Six: Vegas (Multi-Player, "Realistic" mode)

Of course, all of this is over the matter of months.

Fire Emblem POR, New Super Mario Brothers, Big Brain Academy, DBZ Super Sonic Warriors, Star Wars rebel Strike

I'm currently playing Half-Life 2 on the PC, an excellent game, improved tenfold when used with Garry's Mod =D

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.