Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy new year,Happy The Spring Festival - Minitokyo

Happy new year,Happy The Spring Festival

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Some people read this tital will surprise,because new year has already passed by.But not just in China.Today is the last day in china,in other words,Tomorrow will be the first day in New Year.We call it The Spring Festival.I am a traditional people,so I finished passing on the Spring Festival, did not calculate beginning until the new year.^^
Do you know that The Spring Festival lasts 15 days,and there should be different activities every day according to the convention of China.
then,let me introdut little things about The Spring Festival.
the new year's eve,we get together with our family mebers talking and have a dinner.youngers wear their new clothes,and they stay up all night,in order to meet new year.
the first day of new year,all of the people bless each other.especially are friends and family.In fact, the meaning of The Spring Festival must be like this.
the second day,we have to go to grandmather's home.
then,Later several days,we visit friends and relative.but in these days have to eat different food.as Dumpling,Lantern,Steamed bun.......all about these things are our tradition in China which has 4000 year's history.
If you come to china,you must have a strong felling,everyone could enjoy in The Spring Festival.And you will like our country.
About our The Spring Festival won't be finish that introdut all of you in several days,if you intersted in our country and The Spring Festival ,Please come here.I will make sure that you won't disappointment.

I pray for my country:Prosperous,Strong。At the same time,I bless all on the mini,HAPPY SPRING FESTIVAL.

Finally don't metion my poor English,I am chinar^^!
I made a wallpaper,happy new year:http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/85285

snowy

Hi,my friend!

Oh, liu !!!!!!!!!!!
i love you forever !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

wow thx for all the information.... man i'd like to go to china one of these day, but it's pretty far from where i live ^_^' , though i might have some family there, i being part vietnamese / chinese, plus french - german XP
and thx for the wall, gonna go comment that one

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

chinese new year is celebrated in many countries too
here.. singapore.. only have 2 days of official chinese new year holidays though(multi racial-so must have balance of holidays among races)
I just had my reunion dinner here.. though didn't really talk..
its a great period~ tomorrow "is" spring!!

Ha,hong!!!!Yeah,your wrote so much!!!!^_^'
But,nice describe about this day,and yeah,happy spring festival too!!!^^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

hihi~~my dear~~happy chinese new year ^_____________^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.