Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What wishes whould you wish for? - Minitokyo

What wishes whould you wish for?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

imagine you are in the desert and there was no water anywhere. you walk and walk for ages until you can't go no futher, and saw a bottle. you grabbed the bottle and rub and rub with you swetty hands. a unusual genie appeared and said " i am the genie from the bottle. what's your three wishes" What will you wish for and if you want explain why?
mine is
1 a enzo farrari
2 lots of money
3 have infinte wishes

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

What would i wish for? A damn sight more than just water, thats for certain. Three wishes from a being that can do ANYthing. Use some imagination...oh, and btw, according to the lore that I know, the whole 'infinite wishes' thing is out. Not to mention that jinn(genies) are usually a bit malicious, so proper wording is required in the wishes. That disclaimer being said, this is what Id wish for.

1. The powers of a god.

Thats all Id need. if thats somewhat outside of its bounds, here`s the secondary set.

1. Telekinesis. The ability to manipulate matter in any way I see fit purely with the power of my mind; unlimited depth, and as long as I can see\hear\smell\feel\perceive it, I can affect it.
2. Teleportation: The ability to blink myself into any place I envision, with the addendum that I *cannot* port into a wall or any solid object. I will automatically move away from the matter, and air will evacuate from my port location, along with all other matter.
3. Replication: I can replicate any chunk of matter in any form and with any function I can so conceive of, with all its powers and limits defined by that.

Why those three things? Because I would *be* a god for all intents and purposes. What use would guns be? I could replicate stabilized non-gravitic neutronium and use it as armor, or teleport out of the way, or just catch the damn things and send `em back. Same with any other weapon.

And I certainly couldnt be talked out of using my powers. Please, give me a frelling break. So Im egomaniacal..your point?

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13325/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.