Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wors tragedy for your PC - Minitokyo

Wors tragedy for your PC

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

I think that after any of us pass trough these crisis we can laugh a bit at them.
The wors thing ever happened to my Pc is one day that i used a vacuum cleaner to ge rid of the dust but that was too much Static to my Hard Drive ;_;

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

KohakuXP

Neutral

Worst tragedy....I remember, my PC is totally fried it won't function because its so frickin hot outside, my dad have to put in the fridge for about 30 minutes to operate. Then it got worse XD, I have to put int 1 hour until about a month passed and no matter how much time its in the fridge, it won't operate anymore!

Oh, they me and my dad got 2 more computers. XD Which is kinda a bad thing turning to a good thing.

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Fridge??? lol XD
i knew that worked with batteries, but.. computers??XD

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

KohakuXP

Neutral

Yep, it worked for a month as I said putting in the fridge, but soon it never op again.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Sounds like fridges can be used for anything ^___^
My comp got a virus last year....anything in explorer would immediately close, then freeze my computer...then when I restarted my computer, it froze the moment everything loaded...>_<
Now it just occasionally shuts down because there's too much crap on it ^^;

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

blue screen of death pc crash hard drive failer....corupt system...i had it alll....sucks

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

When your hard drive is nearing it's death (the inevitable clicking noise), the best method of recovering the data is to put it in the freezer. No joke. If you put it in there while backing up, it can last up to a day usually :)

I've forgotten my worst tragedy... it was probably accidentally deleting a lot of my sister's university work >.<

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

ah my worst comp tragedy was when I bought a bad stick of RAM, spent $80 on it to, and I plugged it in turned on my comp, and what do you know that ram fried everything :(, I was compless for like 2 months.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

wow bummer....never had that heppen to me......whew

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Zeuz

Zeuz

Each To Their Own

Had a server box running dual Athlon64 opteron processors, 1 tb of hdd space, 3gigs of ram, and radeon 9800 pro w/antec500w true powerpsu. all within a koolance h2o cooled case.
Powerburp passed through surge protector and psu, friend 2 hdd's and the water pump, rest of comp friend itself w/out cooling.
Not a fun event nor time.

Also in the past my pc had harddrives fail on me, all 150gig+ hdd's full of anime/music/art/car stuff, etc most stuff irreplaceable. >_<
Really no fun when stuff fails and dies horribly and takes all your stuff along w/it....

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Quote by ZeuzHad a server box running dual Athlon64 opteron processors, 1 tb of hdd space, 3gigs of ram, and radeon 9800 pro w/antec500w true powerpsu. all within a koolance h2o cooled case.
Powerburp passed through surge protector and psu, friend 2 hdd&#39;s and the water pump, rest of comp friend itself w/out cooling.

Wow that really sux, I think if I had that kind of money to build suck a beefy pc, I wouldn't settle for a simple surge protector, you should have gone with a nice UPS.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

My old computer got hit by lightning, And fryed it

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

My friend was building his computer and it wouldn't work, he tried going back to the store buying a new motherboard and what not and it all turned out that he had messed with the jumpers.

When I built my first computer 5 years ago I had a 4Gb Western Digital HDD that just died several days after I put system together. The person I bought it from took it thinking I did something wrong and gave me a 6Gb Seagate for $8 more than the cost of the old one. Week later Western Digital put out a recall for 4Gb drives because they were just failling for no reason!

Then about three years ago I up grade my pc's HDD, however it could not see the entire due to the fact that the motherboard could not see more that 32 Gb. So I upgraded the motherboard and the processor to use the entire drive. I bought a Abit KG7 board, fried 3 40Gb drive (replaced by warrenty) before I realized that the Zip 100 drive that I had worked badly with the motherboard in such a way that the pair killed off HDDs like their was no tomorrow!

saroe

m

my worst trajedy was when I shipped my computer through the mail from japan. I had the ace ventura postal guy doing it because they broke one hard drive(the one with all my anime on it!) and damaged a cap i didnt noticed when I turned it on. Resulting in blown moboard, memory, and graphics card. just say i was pissed. to top it all off when I recieved all my household goods they also broke my monsoon speakers which I cant replace because they stopped selling speakers for computers.

Zeuz

Zeuz

Each To Their Own

Quote by PTG

Quote by ZeuzHad a server box running dual Athlon64 opteron processors, 1 tb of hdd space, 3gigs of ram, and radeon 9800 pro w/antec500w true powerpsu. all within a koolance h2o cooled case.
Powerburp passed through surge protector and psu, friend 2 hdd&#39;s and the water pump, rest of comp friend itself w/out cooling.

Wow that really sux, I think if I had that kind of money to build suck a beefy pc, I wouldn&#39;t settle for a simple surge protector, you should have gone with a nice UPS.

It was a work/private pc, I built it from leftover parts, lol @that, but yea the comp was at work and supposidly they had failsafe ups in the building... guess not>_<

Worse thing I have ever done to my PC was about 2 months ago. Had just added my 9800 XT and it was having issues, so I followed tech supports advice and updated my bios. Still miss that motherboard, not to sure what went wrong lol. Should have work fine update when off with out a hitch.

Sorry to hear of the dual athlon aswell ‘tis always annoying to lose something so nice

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

My AMD Duron CPU fried on me 4 months after I bought it OEM and just recently my 400w POWMAX powersupply died on me, so I had to revert back to no-name 350w powersupply. XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

My old computer started getting viruses and I could reboot, explorer would close by itself, warnings would pop up on me, it got supper slow, the spyware was killing me, then it wouldn't connect only (another virus) and last but not least I tried to restart the computer over from the begining and the files compressed so they computer doesn't work -_-;; what a night mare.. but now I have a brand new computer which I'm trying to protect the best I can.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

my friends video card just dies the other day (sunday). it was the gforce 4400, or maybe the 4600. not even 2 years old...it died. melted, f*ckered. so yeah, for me...not much...not yet anyways

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Velg

Velg

The Jackal

I think the worst thing that happened, happened to my last laptop. We got a new game for it and it froze during the install. We did a hard shut down on it, and rebooted, but it never came back on. It just sat on a screen that kept trying to read the game disk and never budged. We spent hours trying to fix it and ended up having to just reformat the hard drive.

Signature Image

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

;_; A few months ago, I found out my computer was filled with viruses and that the antivirus that my father installed was totally useless ("Of course it's a good antivirus...you'll never have a single virus!") >.> I must have had about 4-5 viruses...

I lost many pictures, documents and all my favorites/websites. ^_^ Thankfully, all my music, anime and music vids were spared. ^___^ I now have a new computer that doesn't crash every five minute. It's also filled with very pretty pictures *coughcough*yaoi*coughcough* XD

yeah a few months ago i got a virus that gave me a countdown shutdown.. and it was extremely annoying cause it happened out of the blue every few days... yeah

~ *Looking back on the past yrs with my pc* Oh, yeah, I had this pc which I bought a long time ago, and I had this security anti virus program installed. Turns out that I got a virus anyway and a few days later it died on me. *Sigh* I had alot of high school work saved on that, plus some songs and pictures, too. It was sad, really. It was just running fine until the virus came along.

Fanatics find their heaven in never-ending storming winds...
Auguries of destruction be a lullaby for rebirth...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.