Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Romantic Action Request [attn: ppl in love] - Minitokyo

Romantic Action Request [attn: ppl in love]

page 1 of 1 15 total items

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Hello guys,
ok here is the thing: me and my wife - her name is Maya - we have 2 years anniversary from the day of our wedding this Feb 13th. So i was thinking what romantic and great thing i can do for this special occasion, that will be different and that i haven't done before... so i came up with this:
I would ask you guys to send her presents from all over the world and all kinds of presents.. like:
1. a custom made anime or non anime card
2. a e-mail postcard from your country
3. just an e-mail congratulating her on the anniversary
4. anything that you can think of... just make it special
5. tell your friends to do it as well.. i really want to impress her

here is some information that you might need:
1. Her name is Maya
2. My name is Deyan
3. she really doesn't like to be told that i love her more than she does me *tell her anyway*
4. send your presents here: maya_designs at hotmail dot com whenever you have them ready
5. include as subject line: Happy Two Years Anniversary Maya!

Please please guys do that for me and post here to let me know if you are up for it. Thank you in advance very very much... oh and let me know if you think that is romantic... *runs away with love in the heart*

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Sure, I'm up for it! But what do I need to do again?

Signature Image

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

ummmm....read the post again? can do derneir, great idea, btw .

Signature

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Haha, the automatic email collectors/bots out there would grab the email address you posted there, DernierCri-friend, and you're gonna receive *plenty* of 'presents, alright...^^ spam presents!

Oh, but I'd conribute this little sappy excerpt from a book that my friend urges me to read ^^... it might help somewhat... it's a Christian book, BTW (haha, Im definitely no Christian but I'm open to lots of views/perspectives that make sense to me)... I do hope it helps you out, friend, in affirming your love to your partner! Haha, darkness and love -- truly a romantique pairing. (and yes, I'll send something nice to the email, k?)

The Five Languages of Love
(excerpts from the book)

How many times do we hear about people not feeling loved by their partner, much to the partner's surprise and frustration? According to Gary Chapman, author of "The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate" it is often the case that love is there and being expressed, but not in the "language" that the loved one understands. Each of us has a primary language of love…ways that we express love and things we see as expressions of love. If we can learn and use each other's love language, we can increase the quality in our relationships.

Gary identifies these five love languages as:

*Words of Affirmation. An unsolicited compliment, a kind word, and words of encouragement are very powerful. Mark Twain once said "I can live for two months on a good compliment."

*Quality Time. This means togetherness and personal connection, not just being physically nearby. Learn to have a quality conversation, really listening to each other. Take time to have fun together. Do things you each enjoy; explore new activities together.

*Receiving Gifts. The message here is that the gift giver was thinking of you and wanted to let you know. Expense is not the main thing – it’s the meaning. A favorite treat picked up on the way home or a card for no reason sends a priceless message.

*Acts of Service. Cooking, washing the car, laundry can be acts of love. Challenge the stereotypes. Doing something that is helpful to your loved one will be noticed, if it is their language of love.

*Physical Touch. A hug, a kiss, holding hands, and sexual intercourse are all ways of communicating love. Research indicates that positive physical contact is important to emotional health; some say you need four hugs a day.

Do you know your partner's primary love language? If you aren't communicating your love in ways your partner understands, your relationship may suffer.

^_^

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

thank you guys I am really happy someone will do that for me...
thank you... *jumps up and down*

miraku-spike just send her something specially made for her to congratulate her on the anniversary to the provided e-mail.

thanks again.. hopefully more ppl will join the romantic request.

is there any rewards? :P...........jk man........i'll do it man, since ur a good guy :)............hope you guys have fun :D

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

So sweet XD .
I'll send a little something. Probably won't be astonishingly beautiful, but it shall be something nonetheless ^____^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Oh, I forgot to ask, DernierCri-friend... the rule 'It's-the-thought-that-counts' applies? My gift to ya might be a little... 'bloody'. Is OK? 'Just checking.

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Quote by charaznableamuroreiOh, I forgot to ask, DernierCri-friend... the rule 'It's-the-thought-that-counts' applies? My gift to ya might be a little... 'bloody'. Is OK? 'Just checking.

everything is ok as long as it is not offensive in amy way and it's specialy made for her.

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

sorry for that i don't know how it happened... hate when i double post.

amy

amy

StudioDink

I can send her something too if you like...I think it would be romantic.

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Uncle needs help and Euna here is here to save the day!!

Awww... so nice of you... I'll do it if I remember... and I should send it on the day... too early now :P :P :P Sorry if i can't add any Nice anime stuff.. I've got so much school work....

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

It is tomorrow guys... so please send what you got... please
tecnophreak and Cldmani send theirs *bows* thanks guys ... she is already impressed.
so keep them coming guys ... anything anything... i am so much in love it is unbelievable.
thank you all in advance...

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i normally wouldn't do this, but i was feeling extra nice tonight. sorry i didn't see this sooner, deyan

Think deeply of simple things.

lol hf.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.