Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In your opinion what is the funniest anime ? - Minitokyo

In your opinion what is the funniest anime ?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next » 512 total items

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I haven't seen any that's crazy funny except FLCL but i heared Abenobashi was good. Do u all have any tips ?

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Azumanga Daioh. All the way. Nothing gets funnier then that.

Ichigo Mashimaro, when it comes out, might be the same, since it runs on a similar vein. Though that's a bit of a ways out.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by magister-kitsuneAzumanga Daioh. All the way. Nothing gets funnier then that.
Ichigo Mashimaro, when it comes out, might be the same, since it runs on a similar vein. Though that's a bit of a ways out.

I definitly agree!!

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by magister-kitsuneAzumanga Daioh. All the way. Nothing gets funnier then that.

I agree, but then FMA can be funny also!

Signature Image

i'll say School Rumble ~
that anime is so nuts ~!
hm.. i gotta watch azumanga sometime

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hmm..honestly i don't watch a lot anime and the ones I have watched aren't funny. But I've heard that Naruto has some great humour it in, but I can't vouch for it having not seen it myself (...i need to watch tv more often)

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I agree Iyasis, the anime i mostly watch isn't comedy but it is good to watch some every once in a while i guess.

Signature

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

I;ve never actually seen an anime that is classified as comedy, except GTO.

So I will see Great Teacher Onizuka, its hilarious...

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Ranma 1/2...lol..
but the manga's alot more funnier ^_^'

Great Teacher Onizuka!!! Couldn't stop laughing during some of those scenes

Quote by IyasisHmm..honestly i don't watch a lot anime and the ones I have watched
aren't funny. But I've heard that Naruto has some great humour it in,
but I can't vouch for it having not seen it myself (...i need to watch
tv more often)

Hmm, I'd have said that Naruto is entertaining and has funny moments, but not like a "crazy funny" anime. It wasn't really made to be a comedy anime. More like an action or underdog story.

Quote by JinpunI;ve never actually seen an anime that is classified as comedy, except GTO.

So I will see Great Teacher Onizuka, its hilarious...

GTO is definitely up there too. Reminds me that I need to actually finish it sometime.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

If you're going for insane funny, Excel Saga's a good bet. Slayer's also fits into that category, but it actually has a plot. :) GTO's definitely funny, though I'd be hard-pressed to classify it.

Signature

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Azumanga Daioh above all ^_^' !

Excel Saga is great, too...

I personnally like Mahou Senshi Riui, still J.C. Staff ad the 2 others ;) !

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Super Milk Chan Show

Signature Image

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

love hina!!! (but the manga, not the anime!!)

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Green Green :}

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Azumanga Daioh!
Huhh... there are more I guess, it's hard to decide for one. Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, Excel Saga and Tenchi Muyo are following up closely :) FMP is good too, but it's half action. If you're talking about FMP Fumoffu, that's another case... Sagara Sosuke rulz :)

fmp fumoffu and school rumble, love hina competes well too

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

FMP is a good action with hilarious sections, never knew there was so many good ones to watch. I'll have to watch when i get some free time.

Signature

Either flcl, FMA, or Chobits. . . havn't seen a whole lot of comedy anime. :\

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I dunno. Azumanga is a lot funnier in the manga--same with Love Hina. I generally keep comedy in manga and drama in anime, though I'm not entirely sure why. I seem to recall that I thought the Kare/Kano anime was really funny, though it's been a long time since I watched that.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

Adventures of the Mini-Goddess is the funniest anime that I have seen.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

FMP fumoffu , love hina manga, azumanga. I laughed a lot while watching Fruits Basket, but maybe thats just me. Midori no Hibi is very funny as well.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

FLCL of course or maybe Love Hina

page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next » 512 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.