Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you an EVIL genius?Take the test! - Minitokyo

Are you an EVIL genius?Take the test!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

im 52% evil [mwahahaha]

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

OX

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Im only 13% evill x3

You thwart evil. You are definitely the “Good guy� type. Evil runs from your aurora of all things good and right.

<3

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

I am 56% Evil Genius.

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i'm 34% evil... ^^

I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

http://www.fuali.com/testimage.aspx?img=257eb340-4f95-4369-b8fe-8dc35444f8fa.gif

haha.. 52% evil... *starts laughing like a maniac...*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

I am 54% Evil Genius.
Deceitful & Crazy!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

im 18% evil

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I am 28% Evil Genius.

You want to be evil. You do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason you may turn to the good side. Besides you are probably a miserable evil genius.

Oh well...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I am 4% Evil Genius.
You thwart evil. You are definitely the Good guy type. Evil runs from your aurora of all things good and right. Look out James Bond.

I am not an evil genius so I am only... a genius. :)

32% evil, yey. I am not evil, but I do enjoy seeing people suffer.

http://www.fuali.com/testimage.aspx?img=a9639175-9d98-4ce9-94fe-40497587854e.gif
You want to be evil. You do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason you may turn to the good side. Besides you are probably a miserable evil genius.

44% evil!! almost 1/2 evil!!! kukukukukukkuu!! XD

Signature

I am 89% Evil Genius.

http://www.fuali.com/testimage.aspx?img=8c4d8770-7999-43a4-8945-7f73647329b9.gifYou are pure evil. You lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and you will not rest until all living souls bend to your will.

Awwww only 89 ! and I tried so hard to be evil *chuckles*

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

I am 30% Evil Genius
http://www.fuali.com/testimage.aspx?img=a9639175-9d98-4ce9-94fe-40497587854e.gif

Hehehehehe...

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

I'm 55% Evil Genius
"Deceitful & Crazy!" Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings."
not bad at all. so i'm 45% good guy.

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

I'm 45 % evil Genius honestly I thought Id get lower than that

Signature Image

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I am 40% Evil Genius.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

im 57% evil genius

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

I am 63% Evil Genius

http://www.fuali.com/testimage.aspx

"Deceitful & Crazy!"
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.<

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

21% evil .You thwart evil. You are definitely the “Good guy” type. Evil runs from your aurora of all things good and right. Look out James Bond.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.