Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls who would you rather prefer sasuke or itachi? - Minitokyo

Girls who would you rather prefer sasuke or itachi?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

i just want to know who you rather prefer. i prefer Sasuke because he is cool and getting really strong too =^^= and better looking than itachi.well itachi is good looking too. sasuke is close to my age.i am just a year older. AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAYS SASUKE WHINES WHAT DOES HE WHINE ABOUT?

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

Kayla-Chan

Kayla-Chan

Huge Inu-Yasha Fan

i prefer sasuke because he is strong and good looking. adn i don't really care if i am two years older than sasuke.

Signature
Japanese Inu-Yasha ROCK'S

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i'd go with Itachi coz' he's a little closer to my age... plus, Sasuke is only thinking about revenge, he really needs to loosen up...

juliechan

UchiWa fan

uchiwa power HELL YEAH :)
I really prefer Sasuke because he is cuter then his brother and way more cooler.
Long live to Sasuke Uchiwa :)

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

i agree with you on that one Julie-chan. long live sasuke-kun :D

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

Wooo no doubt about it, I'm going with Itachi :D He's stronger and hotter. He's alot more mysterious too XD

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Im choosing itachi! He's actually much cooler *and powerful of course!* than sasuke, though i dun really like his clothes lol XP

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

both are BAKA and egocentrist... :angry: i don't like sasuke because he is too stupid to think by himself !!! the olnly thing that makes them interesting is because they are handsome . i'm a naruto fan OX

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

sasuke of course :)

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

can i choose both???? XD there both hot! but if i had to pick one i'd have to pick Sasuke XD we see more of sasuke !! XD

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by Lit0TammyWooo no doubt about it, I'm going with Itachi :D He's stronger and hotter. He's alot more mysterious too XD

:nya:
Heh. Eheheh. Itachi XD

Aeris-Chan

Aeris-Chan

A Huge Uchiha Sasuke Fan

i would rather prefer sasuke than itachi. because sasuke is better looking and sasuke is just about my age :)

My Dream Is In The Past

Signature

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Quote by soryaneboth are BAKA and egocentrist... :angry: i don't like sasuke because he
is too stupid to think by himself !!! the olnly thing that makes them
interesting is because they are handsome . i'm a naruto fan OX

I agree.... totally!!!

flymight

flymight

huh?!

sasuke of course~~..but how about his looking after 3 year later in the manga?? watever^^

Sumimasenn, watashi no nihonngo ga dekimasenn eigo demoiidesuka?? >_<

juliechan

UchiWa fan

not fair sasuke is sooooooooooooooooooooo young and i am sooooooooooooooo old :(
And itachi who is actually about my age look so much older then his real age.
How come life is soo cruel for me :P. Anyway i don't care that he is 12 years old he is mature for his young age :) .
And if you don't like sasuke, don't come near me lol :D

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

Lilith-Aensland

Lilith-Aensland

The Sinner

I prefer Itachi because i just love his badass style XD
And I adore his skill Tsukiyomi *___* *drools*

Signature Image

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

Quote by Lilith-AenslandI prefer Itachi because i just love his badass style XD
And I adore his skill Tsukiyomi *___* *drools*

i know what you mean. itachi is the one to drool on. and i also adore his Tsukiyomi too.

haha.......i'd say i would like Sasuke because he looks really cute..... :nya:
but also like Itachi because he's such a badass!!!! XP

Signature

Itachi. He's sexy...and devilishly cruel and evil.

Sasuke is a bit too whiny for my tastes. It was fine in the begining, but he's acting like such a turd recently he's started to get on my nerves.

Signature Image

itachi durrr sasuke is whiney and thinks he's actually good...hah :)

jikuhart89

jikuhart89

love is a drug

I prefer Itachi than Sasuke! Of course , because I love Itachi and I hate Sasuke . I love Itachi bacause he's so cool, so clever, he has a strong mind ,he is a genius , he made a strong impression on me and of course, he is so handsome( more than Sasuke) XD XD XD !
About sasuke, I don't like his way to think, he doesn't have an unequivocal attitude, he has a feeble spirit!
May be someone think that they are brothers so they are similar but I think that they are clearly diferent , some times I thouth that they are not brothers!!! >=( >=( x_x

The way to love anything is to
realize that it might be lost.

ForbiddenGoddess

ForbiddenGoddess

Banished from Heaven

itachi all the way........love his calm and mysterious attitude..........*plus* he is super hot......

I prefer to Sasukekun!!!XD Because he is very cool, handsome and cute better than Itachi, But Itachi is handsome too! :)

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

Quote by soryaneboth are BAKA and egocentrist... :angry:

True. Based on looks alone, I'd prefer Itachi. Sasuke is way too young, it would be illegal.

But actually, if I were to date anybody there, it would be someone like Rock Lee. Now, there's someone caring you can rely on. I bet either Itachi and Sasuke, as hot as they are, would dump you anytime, if there was a chance to become stronger.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.